What pram is everyone getting?

Has anyone seen the rubix liquourice from mamas and papas Ive fallen in love with it!! Either that or the maxi cosi I candy!!!! :)

We bought the Quinny Buzz on Tuesday from Mothercare its so so light and easy to faff around with also mothercare assistant advised us that we didnt reallly NEED the carry cot part? We have a seperate car seat already. So the Buzz with cosy toes only set us back £360 :lol: Bargin! It was on offer though! xx

I had the mothercare pliko for DD and I hated it. It was so difficult to put down and carry and it was bulky but I've found everyones got an opinion on what pram you like. I also don't like the quinny buzz. x x I do love hearing what everyone else is getting though x x

I've just bought the Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette - love it because pram/pushchair in one and no extra carrycots etc. Our flat is very small so space is precious!

we have the silvercross linear freeway as we are short on space and can't afford to get a pram later on we wanted one for longevity and opted for this my friend had on and recommended it we love it, I think its each to their own we went early and test drove loads of prams before buying.

We have ordered the My3 in lime green!! Cant wait for it o be delivered. We didnt get the maxi cosi car seat though we got the mothercare one that fits on it. xx

This is the pram i had in 2004,

stroller.jpg

Ill be waiting till the winter collection is in and then seeing what they got, but ill be going for this kind of pram again!

We have ordered the My3 in lime green!! Cant wait for it o be delivered. We didnt get the maxi cosi car seat though we got the mothercare one that fits on it. xx

i love that colour OH likes the red but the green is gorgeous great choice x

i love that colour OH likes the red but the green is gorgeous great choice x

Thanks hun- green is my favourite colour. I fell in love with it when I saw it! :) xx

me and OH have decided on obaby zezu pramette , with white in hood :) £335 for pram, car seat, cosy toes, rain cover and changing bag. brand new aswell.x

Kellylou - i was wondering how the linear fits into a car boot if you have had the chance to fold it up as am trying to find the time to actually go and see if it fits in my boot!! how are you finding using it?

haven't yet we had it out to see how it all works and its back in the box i have a focus so it should fit no problem x

this is my pram vector in black velvet getting everything with it woop

pram.jpg

Yodabo - it is, the handle has got 3 different lengths, it is really good to use it on the buses as well so you're not in everyone's way, the only downside probably would be if you have a small car with a small boot, it doesn't fold down very small. Apart from that - we love it!

Im so confused about prams, i think i may have to have a good nose through this thread and see what everyone else is getting because i dont have a clue!!

We went for the mamas and papas ultima one in city scape & we love it! Well so far the only testing it has got is seeing how quickly we can set it up & fold it, but its really easy to use (just click 2 buttons and push down or lift up) and each of the different sections just click into place no fuss!

Plus it is quite light so no problem for me lifting it in and out of car (have alot of back probs so this factor was a must!). When we were shopping around a few ppl in stores had said to avoid the 3 wheelers as they are usually really heavy, hubby was disappointed cos he thought they looked cooler, ha!

And loved how it came with everything in one, will be so handy. Had went in looking for a pilko pram as they are the lightest but didnt realise that when in the buggy mode it only faced away from you and i wanted to be able to turn it to face me at the start so i could see he was ok (the ultima gives you the choice of forward facing or away facing with every section).

Mamas and papas did have a sale on recently with their prams, not sure if its over now, but we got it cheaper than online by going into the local stockists (got ours for £595 incl a mattress for the pram bit so we can use it as a moses basket when staying over at my mums). They usually have a deal on a limited range of colours, which suited us fine as I liked the city scape anyways. Had fell for the linear one too but didnt realise it was a brown cord material so when i saw it in the shop i wasnt as fussed.

Good luck with picking one, there is a serious amount of choice, just make sure you go into a shop and make them let you try setting it up and pushing it around so you know if it suits before you spend on it - they arent cheap! xox

It's the linear one that I like lol but at a price of £800 without the car seat base it's so expensive! Hubby wants to wait a bit to see if the price comes down as it's a new colour but I'm not that optimistic!

Fantastic bundle though isn't it?! Love the stand that comes with it as we have a dog it would be great coming in and putting the car seat or Moses basket on it away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back