Pram Question ??

firstangel

Reaction score
Our Pram arrived today, its a travel system one

Its a mothercare My3

http://www.mothercare.com/My3-3-wheeler ... B00116V3NK

the car seat is rear facing weather in rear seat or front seat.

Are all first car seats like this?? I would have really liked a forward facing seat for in the rear seat, as I will be in the car alot on my own, and the front seat isnt an option, as the airbag doesnt turn off !

It's really dangerous to have little one facing forwards until they are at least 20lbs or 9 months. The reasoning behind this is that their little necks are really flimsy and since most crashes happen face on there are higher chances of spinal cord injury.

Kim x x x x

Meggiewoo said:
It's really dangerous to have little one facing forwards until they are at least 20lbs or 9 months. The reasoning behind this is that their little necks are really flimsy and since most crashes happen face on there are higher chances of spinal cord injury.

Kim x x x x

Thanks I didn't realise ! :oops:
:oops:

another wee question!

In pram mode you cant use the harness if you use the pram liner ( unless i cut holes in it ! ) is that normal, would you use the harness in pram mode??

Thanxx

I have the Graco Mosaic which you could use the harness in hun? No idea about the pram liner. sorry x

Kim x x x x

You can get mirrors for keeping n eye on LO in the back seat when rear facing. We use one and find it great. Our LO as he grows is ore than happy and can see us in it also now.

About £10 from Halfords

I couldn't use a harness when my buggy was in pram mode. It's a bugaboo which is very similar to the my3.

You shouldn't need to use a harness in pram mode if lying totally flat on the matress. The harness is for when they start sitting up and need keeping in place.

I can't recall ever using a pram with a harness.

Our Jane has a harness/belt to keep LO in place but its not a proper pram with a matress, its a seat that reclines and has an insert etc in it.

Thanx Girls ! im so stupid when it comes to this sort of stuff !!

Im 32 and never even changed a nappy ! ( apart from at my antinatel class ! ) :oops:

Sherlock said:
You can get mirrors for keeping n eye on LO in the back seat when rear facing. We use one and find it great. Our LO as he grows is ore than happy and can see us in it also now.

About £10 from Halfords

we have one of those...they're fab!!
Think our was from Argos.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member