• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so uncomfortable!

Toonlass

Reaction score
God, i am so uncomfortable these last few days! I feel like my baby is going to fall out my moofy, like pressure down there and i'm getting BH that are so strong, they stop me in my tracks. The only way i can describe the things i am feeling is like the week or so leading up to birth. do not want my little man even thinking of making an appearance for at least 7 weeks but i must admit i am concerned. Anyone else been this uncomfortable so early on? xx

I cant remember TBH - just make sure you're getting enough rest and putting your feet up when you can xx

Im dreading it lol. im only 6 months and im huge and already really uncomfortable. My ribs and my back hurt and when i turn in bed i feel like i gotta drag bump with me haha.

xx

Im getting extreme pressure downstairs! Like you i feel as if my baby is going to fall out! I asked the Mw if it was normal and she said as its my second im going to feel more this time as my muscles are not as strong as they were the first time around? I had this feeling around 39 weeks last time so this is early to be getting it!

No pressure here, I guess with him being breech but the BH's are strong and my back aches like I dont remember it aching with the girls. I've started the RLT tablets so that will account for the BHs but I generally feel loads more uncomfy much sooner than I'd expected this time.

Must be normal to be uncomfy then.

I can't beleive i have 10 more weeks of feeling like this left, infact i imagine it will only get worse. I'm really starting to struggle with bathing and lifting Jacob now. OH isn't a massive help either so i am just going to have to manage i suppose xx

i'm still uncomfortable chick, my bump has dropped right down low so the feeling that he is going to fall out is worse now. Plus my bloddy thrush is back Grrrrrrr picking up a prescription tomorrow xx

TL I had thrush last week and all I could think about whilst I was whinging was you and how you have had it for ages - doc gave me a pessary which sorted it out thank goodness, what treatment do they give you?

they give me pessary and cream. I've had about three weeks off from the irritable bird so i am grateful for the break, i just need to get rid of it again now......fly little bird, fly far away :lol: xx

ahh hope you feel better soon Toonlass

Mervs Mum, Call me thick what are RLT Tablets for ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back