feeling so uncomfortable :o(

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am going to have a whinge!!!

My bump is soooooooooooooo uncomfortable :wall: Every time I hoist myself up off the sofa, or off my bed my bump feels so heavy....there's so much pressure in my nether regions, sometimes it feels like my bladder is going to spontaneously burst. And all my lower tummy muscles hurt too...when I roll over in bed (not easy) I get stabbing pains down below and it hurts so much I feel like crying :( I think it's just round ligament pain but man it hurts :( I would love some gas and air or something just for rolling over in bed...think I'll mention it to my midwife... :lol:

I don't know how I am going to cope for another 10 weeks :|

C xxx

I'm feeling the same too, rolling over is bed is agony, especially if I've been asleep for a while. And getting out of bed first thing in the morning, sometimes I can't even lift my legs up to walk!!!

I get the heavy feeling of my belly too. It's not comfortable at all

:hug: It's horrible!!! There is no one position where everything is comfortable and turning over in bed is a major operation now...especially given the number of cushions that have to be strategically placed in the hope that they will ease things. I find that after a couple of hours sleep I need to turn and my hips just don't like it at all. They make a nasty crunching sound and I get a sharp pain. Oh dear...I'm whinging again now!!!

I get the same pain when I turn over in bed too..... it agony. I've woke myself up so many times because the pain is so bad when I move and it takes a good few minutes for it to wear off too. I've tried massaging the area but it's too painful to even touch.

Oh well....only another 13 weeks to go :roll: :roll:

Horrible aint it! I now hate going to bed at night because i know its soo uncomfy :( Getting off the sofa - well dont ask! Im not wishing this pregnancy away but these last weeks best come around quick lol

Hey girls :wave:

Yep ive been uncomfy for weeeeeks! its so horrible! Its when getting off the sofa, out of bed, anything! :cry:

now that ive got everything ready, the weeks are dragging :( but its gonna be SOOOOOOOO worth it when I have my wee man!!

just keep yourselves busy girls and try not to think about it! :hug:

I brace myself now everytime I turn over in bed to prepare for the hip cramp.

Getting in and out the bath has just started to get a little difficult now :( .

I know its so awful i have to heave myself off the sofa then hobble about abit like a old woman(well i am a bit older than most of you :lol: ) til my back straightens, the joys of being pregnant and i cant wait to be able to roll about in bed either without groaning every time i change sides.The worst is when cramp strikes before getting out of bed and i have to jump out as quick as pos to ease the pain!!!! You soon forget the last weeks of pregnancy though i promise :hug:

I sympathise with all you ladies :hug: I can't believe I have to feel this uncomfortable for the next 6-8 weeks :( I am so glad I'm not still working.

Oh the one thing I've found that helps slightly is moaning to my OH, it makes me feel he is sharing the pregnancy with me ;)

I've seen an osteopath and it helps. I have SPD.

He loosens the muscles up using massage and moves my legs about.. :?

Just this week I've started to feel like I'm not managing too well though...its hard to walk sometimes and I lose balance.

i'm the same!

i've gone out and bought loads of extra pillows to prop me on my side in bed and upright on the sofa but it doesn't work. i just have to fidget, which sets off my back again!!

in bed, i get all comfy, propped up with my pillows and cussions, then wake up an hour later to find that i've moved in my sleep and i'm now in agony. :(

once baba's here though we'll all soon for get the pain....... :pray:

claireyfairey said:
Oh I'm glad it's not just me :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: for all us ladies in pain!

C xxx

Oh you are so not alone. I've been getting stabbing pains in my lady bits for the past couple of weeks now, especially if I've stood up for too long and I get those hip cramps at night. I've found keeping my legs together helps, especially if sitting or turning over in bed. I stood in the shower and cried the other day it hurt so much!

Still, soon we'll have cracked nipples and sleeplessness to be happy about :rotfl:

Hope you find some comfort :hug:

My bump doesnt feel very heavy but my fanny does lol TMI but its horrrible !! ten ton ladybits arent nice :oops: :? :wall: , its such a weird weird feeling, im sure shes doing it on purpose, she spent the whole day today with her foot straight out, not into my rib like usual, im pretty sure she just had it stuck out at a right angle, kills now iv finally gotten her to move it in a bit little terror lol
And i also have joined the * roll the long way over club*, still hurts but i dont even attempt to go the short route anymore :wall: Cramp and heartburn are starting to be my midnight friends now too !!

MagicMarkers said:
Cramp and heartburn are starting to be my midnight friends now too !!

my heartburn wasn't too bad til just the other day, i've been snuggling into bed and as soon as i get comfy i get a jet of acid in my throat and i have to run for the bathroom, which isn't easiest of things when your as big as i am or when you have to dive over your OH, who has to have the outside of the bed!
so now i spend about 2 hours a night bent over the loo (and 2 hours peeing in it!) as well as glugging on Gaviscon.

sorry for the TMI. - it's bedtime for me :( here comes the acid...........

They do tend to get in the way at times, i swear tidying the house takes longer...

:hug: :hug:

hanti-boo said:
MagicMarkers said:
Cramp and heartburn are starting to be my midnight friends now too !!

my heartburn wasn't too bad til just the other day, i've been snuggling into bed and as soon as i get comfy i get a jet of acid in my throat and i have to run for the bathroom, which isn't easiest of things when your as big as i am or when you have to dive over your OH, who has to have the outside of the bed!
so now i spend about 2 hours a night bent over the loo (and 2 hours peeing in it!) as well as glugging on Gaviscon.

Rennies tablets have been my saviour the whole way through this! They work almost right away and just taste like little mints! :)

The rest of the uncomfortableness is just not funny though! - Now I wish I lived in a bedsit with everything at arms reach!

Instead I just have OH to fetch me drinks and toast....just need a bed pan and I'll be snug as a bug! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back