Starting to get uncomfortable

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting uncomfortable now - around 28/29 weeks? My bump just seems to be enormous with no sign of it slowing down - more comments today from strangers about how I looked ready to give birth, their faces when I said I have another 12 weeks :shock:

I am so uncomfortable tonight, getting up from the settee and general movement! I guess the countdown is on!

Totally with you on that! I was only saying today how difficult it was begining to get with just the simplest of manovers!! At night times, I honestly dont know how my husband manages to sleep with me grunting and huffing everytime I heave my tummy over to the other side!!! Oh the joys:lol:

Yes :( Im feeling uncomfortable too. Mainly when Im sat down my right side will ache. If I walk for too long as well, my hips will ache. This truly is the moaning trimester and I think for good reason as well!

I really dont think Im that big (38 inch waist now! Measured it yesterday lol) yet people still look horrified when I say Ive got 9 weeks left.....I swear most people just have no idea!!! Im sure your a beautiful size! Embrace the bump in all its glory :)

RM I am not far behind you at all..28weeks and 1 day i think! I'm due on the 8th Aug.x Oh and I have to add that I swear that my centre of gravity has gone to pot, I honestly dont know how I havent toppled over!!

You see i'm having the opposite problem, people look horrified when I tell them i'm due next month and say i'm very small. Everyone seem's to comment all the way through how i don't look very pregnant, very small, not much of a bump etc - i hate it lol. Yes this is def the moaning trimester for sure, like you say for good reason x

Bless you RM, i started to get un comfy around this time too, i hope the next 12 weeks pass by quickly and comfortably for you xx

Last time I was very very uncomfortable and in some pain due to the swelling in my legs and the SPD - this time Im fine in that respect, its just that the bump is so big. I will ask my consultant tomorrow what she thinks :)

i am there, cant stand up for long, have to maneouvre myself around
Liam has been on the sofa for weeks too
the only time i am comfy is when i am driving! the seat sort of cups me and supports me, its nice

i feel your pain though, indigestion, bad back beyond all recognition, swollen feet and boobs the size of planets!
we will be there soon xxx

bigbump I never really thought about it before but I never feel uncomfotable when Im driving. Must be the way the seats are. I might go the scrap yard and buy myself a seat for the lounge!!!!

I'm feeling pretty huge too and hot! Been sat in vest all day today and was still baking. Moaning arrives and yes the count down is on!

im nearly 29 weeks and its so uncomfy when i go to bed at night an when i wana be comfy by sitting up i forgot what a lie in now days so pfft i so totally know how you feel on that scale lol x

yep, totally with you on that one! Everything seems a lot harder and a lot higher up, plus there's definitely a lot more roundness in the bump and I really feel it when LO decides to shift positions. The kicks in the ribs I thought were cute a few days ago are starting to pinch a bit now too lol!

yep, totally with you on that one! Everything seems a lot harder and a lot higher up, plus there's definitely a lot more roundness in the bump and I really feel it when LO decides to shift positions. The kicks in the ribs I thought were cute a few days ago are starting to pinch a bit now too lol!

awe yeah the kick in the ribs really hurt an i think my LO has moved position to cos he seems to be so high up lately feels strange but the kicks are defo the hurtin point lol. :roll: x

I'm still OK at the minute (now I've said that, it will all change). I can still touch my toes!! LOL. my bump is measuring bang on what it should so im happy x

im finding sleeping very difficult now. and walking the dog feels like a marathon!

my bump was bang on what it should be yesterday at midwife but i still feel like a whale.

and my appetite OMG its beyond huge.

HOME RUN NOW x

yep, was just moaning about it at work today, starting to feel tired and worn out too. I miss the 2nd trimester! Although Im still excited about him arriving :)

oh dear, and I thought the leg cramp I had last night and the fact that I had to get up 2nd night in a row cos something was wedged into my ribcage was bad.... there is no hope :(

I'm still OK at the minute (now I've said that, it will all change). I can still touch my toes!! LOL. my bump is measuring bang on what it should so im happy x

aww i'm measuring how i should be to but still can't touch my toes, haven't been able to for a long time! lol. lucky :(

you get used to it RM! although i still get frustrated i can't move around much. i'm like a balloon at the minute! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back