so terrified, now a waiting game

So sorry to read about your loss. Take care of yourself xx

Sorry to hear this, hun. Take care xxx

Oh I'm so sorry and so sad to read this hun, sending you and hubby much love and hugs. I hope you get to come back again very soon xxx

So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and good luck for the future.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, glad you have got people around you can lean on xx

Oh honey, Im so sorry! I hope you recover soon take good care of yourself. :hugs:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. take care and I'm sending lots of hugs xxxx

thank you everybody really really means a lot.
Today has been horrendous, the cramping became unbearable and then the baby tissue was gone :( I'm still bleeding in little bursts but I think it's easing off and hubby got me stronger painkillers from Boots so the cramping has eased a bit now too.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, without a doubt the worst experience of my life xx

So sorry about all this. It must be so awful for u. I remember going through it myself and how horrendous it was.

Thinking of u, and really hope u will be ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you jayjay, and congratulations on reaching 12 weeks how wonderful!x

Thank u hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh honey so sorry, it sounds like a horrible experience. I hope you're over the worst physical part of it now, and that you have lots of support to help you with the emotional part :hug: and that when you're ready to try again you have some happy news very soon. I'm only in the very early stages and have not gone through this myself but I know there are so many lovely ladies on here who have, and I'm sure they'll be so much support to you.

Also, I know it probably doesnt help at all, but my mum had a miscarriage with her 1st pregnancy and went on to have 4 textbook pregnancies afterwards resulting in me and my 3 brothers, although she has never forgotten her first loss. Big hugs sweetie xxx

Last edited:
So sorry to read this :( Hope things get better for you soon. I don't think a miscarriage can ever be anything but awful. I had one at 6 weeks in September, and although I wasn't far enough along to have terrible cramps etc just the emotional trauma was awful. But I promise you it does get better, and look where I am now! You'll be there soon enough I'm sure xx

thank you all ladies makes me feel more positive reading things like that ams and coruscating so thank you and hopefully I'll be back here soon xxx

Take all the time you need hun, thoughts and prayers with you :hug: xx

I'm so sorry , thinking of you Rubyraven xx

Take a day at a time , keep looking to the future and keep talking to the ladies on here , it's like PF chat therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back