so terrified, now a waiting game

thank you Tanya xx
I've pretty much resolved myself to the fact that I think I've lost the baby, I've passed a few brown mucusy clots now and the blood is red again, still not enough to soak a pad an hour but a bit more than before. I feel quite calm just very tired and sad xx

oh i'm so sorry your going through this . Maybe call the EPU and tell them that i has increased and you have had clots . X

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry. I pray that all will be ok x x

Really sorry to hear you are going through this hun. I hope you can get some answers quickly x

Hope you get some positive news today x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Please try to stay calm honey, my sister had quite a bit of bright red bleeding at around 11 weeks, and all was fine. Many many women get bleeding in the first tri and it doesnt mean anything bad is happening. Yours sounds like spotting only and not proper bleeding so I have a strong feeling you and bubba will be just fine. :hugs:

Hi ladies, thank you for all your messages the last few days, it really helped me to stay calm at a really bad time.
Not a happy ending for me I'm afraid, at the scan there was a sac showing but no baby. The midwife said I could have got my dates wrong and a baby might develop in the next week but I'm bleeding really heavily today so I think that's it all over.
I wish you all very happy and healthy pregnancies and all the happiness in the world with your new babies. Hopefully I'll be back here again soon before too long xxx

*massive hugs* so sorry to hear this. hope you're doing OK as can be expected.

:hugs: soo very sorry to hear this and hope your getting plent of support.x

thank you everybody, spent most of today cuddled up in bed with hubby and our cat, infact the cat has been following me all round the house today and everytime i sit down he curls up beside me, think he knows something is wrong. hubby and me had a good cry and so did my mum and me on the phone when she told me how proud she was of me for being so brave. It just wasn't meant to be this time and when the time is right for us to have a little one then it will happen xx

So sorry to hear this. Hope ur ok and hope u come back soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back