So stupidly worried about tomorrows scan!!

mdsremos

Reaction score
Its my 12 week scan tomorrow and I did have a reassurance scan at 6 weeks which detected a strong heartbeat but at the back of my mind I keep trying to brace myself that something might be wrong and maybe its a missed m/c :shock:

I have had major all day sickness from 6 weeks which resulted in medication for hyperemesis for 3 weeks and I still have very strong pregnancy symptoms, still carrying my boobs down the stairs cos they hurt so much and I am adamant that I have felt a small movement from the baby BUT I still cant help worrying... DH is more concerned that it might be twins given the amount of sickness I've had :roll:...Its going to be a rough night tonight me thinks.

It's not silly, I was really worried before my scan and I had also had the reassurance of an early scan. It was all fine though and I'm sure it will be okay. Hope you get some sleep tonight!!

ive got my scan on friday and i havent had an early scan so i am really nervous even thoough the rational side of me says i'll be ok and im sure you will x

its normal to worry hun.

I will worry all the way having lost 2 babies at 6 months gone. Sophie died moments before birth and Luke was 2 days old :cry:

Wishiing you luck tomorow, sure it will be a truely lovely day for you both X
(Twins would be lovely wouldn't it!!)

good luck with the scan I made myself fel sick with worry im sure you will be fine and I did have a single pregnancy synptom.

Hope it goes well. Bet you cannot wait to see bubba!

Hope today goes well.
I know how you feel, i felt the same on Friday when i have my 12 week scan.

good luck with scan and when you see that little heart beating enjoy it!!! Ive had a few early scand and a scan las Thursday but baby was lying upside down and facing us so they couldnt check the neck measurements so back again this Thurs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back