Worried about scan

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Hope your all well : )
I'm getting really worried about my first scan it's this saturday at 11am I booked an early reassurance scan I'll be 7 +6
I keep thinking to myself well I don't feel pregnant I still have the painful bb's and bloating now and again I just worry so much I guess im just a bit low and scared : (
Did everyone else feel that way?
I was tempted to get another digi to make sure I still am that's daft ain't it : ( x

Don't worry bab :). I felt exactly the same! I was convinced there was going to be nothing there or that it was going have 4 legs and 3 arms! But it all was fine :). It's perfectly normal to feel like this, I still don't feel pg and I'm 16 weeks!! HAHA! I bloat like crazy too! xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks I know I might be panicking over nothing I'm a right worry bug x

its natural to feel worried but once you see your baby all your worries will go away - i had mine this week and im only 11 weeks today (i thought i was nearly 13 weeks todaY !) my baby looked so tiny - iv not got any sickness anymore and no sore boobies but my belly has popped out - ive seen my baby and still dont really feel like im pregnant but i know my little baby is nice and snug in my belly - enjoy every second of your scan it is an amazing experiance xx

its normal to feel like that, i was a wreck before all my scans x

I'd say from the concerns others have voiced about not feeling pregnant, it's fairly normal!! :) Hope you're ok xx

Awwww hun, I know exactly how you feel. I had my first scan this morning and I cried with relief when I saw baby cuz I was convinced they wouldn;t find a baby in there! I haven't felt preggers at all really!

You will feel so much better once you have seen your lil one all snuggly and safe!

XX

^^wss^^ I felt exactly the same!! First thing I said was is there a heartbeat cos bubba was so still. You will be fine, it's only natural to worry xx

I just want Saturday to be here know I'm wishing my life away but just can't wait to see baby x
Thanks for all your nice comments xx

Im sure it will be fine hun, i know what you mean though you feel like your wishing it all away but you just want it to see that everything is ok xxx

Ah once you get that reassurance you'll be fine, good luck Hun exciting times ahead for you xxx

Is this daft?
I have my early reassurance scan tomorrow am I really silly for thinking about buying another digi test to do before I go I just dunno is that silly? X

I think that you should wait for the scan personally, rather than waste money on another test.

aww did quite a few tests they all came back positive - iv got my pregnant belly but it still runs through your mind 'am i really preganant' - if the tests say you are dont worry you will be - best feeling in the world when they confirm it on the big screen for you - good luck for tomorrow xx

Best of luck for your scan today hun- it will be great I'm sure!

XX

Worried as hell : (
Hardly slept and given myself tummy ache I need to try and calm down I'm such a worrier but only a couple more hours to wait and then will see x
Thank you all x
Will let you know how it goes x

Totally normal to feel like this, I was a mess before my scan at 9 weeks and I'm a mess again about my 12 week scan on Tuesday.

Good luck for this morning :hugs: xx

Last edited:
Good luck, you'll be feeling a lot better later :) xx

hope all went well for you - let us know how you got on :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member