worried

wend

Reaction score
Hiya

Girls

I am really worried as i went for a scan 3 weeks ago and was told i was 5 weeks gestation and they booked me another appointment for a 8 weeks gestation scan which will be on Monday .

I am so scared tbh case i get there and somethings gone wrong i know its only been 3 weeks since my last scan but they said they couldnt tell me whether there was a heart beat has i was only 5 weeks gestation .

I have had no morning sickness well i tell a lie i have felt sick sometimes in the day but not atcually been sick .

I have had sore boobs on and off and alittle bit of AF cramps which i was told was normal oh and not forgetting CM .

Ive had no bleeding which must be a good sign .

Gezzzz i so worried .

fingers crossed for monday :?

try not to worry hun(i know easier said than done), i didnt have hardley any symptoms at all with this pregnancy but all was normal when i went for my scan. good luck for monday and hope all goes well

hey hun firstly a big :hug: :hug:

Please dont be worried you will be fine 5 weeks its quite early to find a heartbeat so it will be easier to spot one at 8 weeks.

Many women go through pregnancy without any symptoms (lucky people). So please dont worry you will be fine (i know its easy for me to say but iv been there). Worrying wont help you or the baby.

Good luck for monday and let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

hun i never had any symptoms, try not to worry:~) thinking of you

I've hardly had any symptoms too. It seems to be more common than the TV/movies make you think.

How come all pregnant women on TV/movies have their head permanantly down the toilet?????????

How come all pregnant women on TV/movies have their head permanantly down the toilet?????????

I am having a movie star pregnancy with my head down the toilet, should of just gone to hollywood LOL ..

But there are loads of people who post on the board they don't feel pregnant, have no symptoms atall, there symptoms have gone so are worried...Your not alone with your feelings..

Try to relax for the weekend and good luck for monday

Hiya Wend just wanted to wish you the very best of luck for Monday. I know exactly how you feel I've just been for my viability scan (7 weeks) this morning and thankfully everything is ok but I was really stressing beforehand. I have only had a small bit of morning sickness in that I get bouts of feeling sick throughout the day but haven't actually felt the need to be sick. The fact that you've had no bleeding sore boobs and even a slight touch of m/s is a good sign.

Good luck for Monday.

Hey hun, i was the same, haven't had any sympoms, didnt and still dont feel like im pregnant, but everything is fine. Try and not to worry, i know easier said than done. :hug:

good luck hun. im sure all will be fine.

i didnt have my head down the toilet until about 11weeks. the rest of the time i fet nausea

fingers crossed for you

Good luck with your scan on Monday. I'm sure everything will be fine for you.

I have had days were I really don't feel pregnant at all. I've had no sickness, just some nausea at times, and no other real signs. Everyone is different. You may be one of the lucky ones. :)

Please let us know how you get on.

Sabrina
x

Lind said:
Hey hun, i was the same, haven't had any sympoms, didnt and still dont feel like im pregnant, but everything is fine. Try and not to worry, i know easier said than done. :hug:

Ditto, I STILL dont believe I am PG, its so surreal. I have loved every second of being pregnant with no symptoms (I know how lucky I have been, I really do) so try and relax and enjoy it

Good luck for Monday xxx

good luck for tomoras scan :hug:

with my first 3 pregnancies i didnt have a day of sickness or nausea, so until i started to feel the baby move i wasnt convinced there was anything in there lol.

hopefully its the same for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back