Worried about scan....

Zobo

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone can help...

im 11wk 3days, and ive got my 12 week scan on thursday!!
I bought a doppler when i was 10 wks, and ive heard heartbeat everyday since then! which is totally amazing....... :cheer:

although ive heard it, and its the average 168 beats... im still absolutly pappin it for the scan on thursday!!

i dont know if its because last time i had one i was told i had a blighted ovum, or its because something in the back of my minds saying..... just coz youve heard a heartbeat, it dosnt mean your ok!!!

i dont know what i expect people to write in response, but........
can anyone put my mind at rest, or is there still a high chance there could be something wrong???? :think:

Awww Zobo, try not to worry, we all know how hard that is, but take a step back for a minute....reflect... :)

you are feeling like this because of your previous unpleasant experience, but that was a different time. Right now, you can hear your little one's heartbeat!!! :D (I cant wait to hear mine, but like you, i am nervous)

after such an aweful experience, you are thinking worst case scenario, and this is just your defences rising so you dont get too attached or feel so badly hurt if it happens again.

how does your OH feel about the scan??

Thinking of you chick, I fave a feeling you will be ok :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try not to worry hun(i know easier said than done), i felt like you before my scan really worried ect. im sure everything will be fine and good luck for thursday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't have any words of wisdom, but wanted to say I understand your pain. I had a scan at 7 weeks, but I'm still absolutely terrified for the next scan since I lost my last one at 10 weeks. Just wanted to send some hugs. :hug: :hug:

hi girls, thanx for your replies.... great comfort! :hug:

I think like skimpy said... think my bodies just thinking of the worse case scenario, just incase!!

Skimpy........ why you called skimpy??
to me skimpy means g-string underwear!!!!! and thats all i can think about when i see your name!!! :rotfl:
sorry!!! xx

Zobo said:
to me skimpy means g-string underwear!!!!! and thats all i can think about when i see your name!!! :rotfl:
sorry!!! xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: you nutter.
hello zobo :wave:
hurry up and get your scan done with so i can send you something through the post!! lol :hug: :hug: :hug:

Zobo said:
hi girls, thanx for your replies.... great comfort! :hug:

I think like skimpy said... think my bodies just thinking of the worse case scenario, just incase!!

sorry!!! xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: its just a nickname that stuck :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mind you, cant remember the last time i answered to it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27