So scared :(

How is the pain today? Hope it's eased for you. I was doubled over in pain last night in my stomach and my back still got them today :( but not as bad. Hope you're feeling better today xxxx

Bleeding has just started so looks like the doc was right. Epu closes at 12 but they said they will scan me tomorrow morning. Don't see the point myself. I'm not sick boobs ain't sore. Terrible pain and bleeding. Oh and I knew it was gonna happen anyways. Still feels so shit tho I was so hoping he was wrong. Thanks all for your kind words it really helps x

Awe hun....sorry to hear the news. Glad you are with family. Big hugs xxxx

The bleeding stopped and pains eased a bit my mum thinks maybe the cyst ruptured and that's where the blood come from cos didnt smell to good sorry tmi lol. Mum made me go out for early dinner to take my mind off things and try to relax. Sooo me mum dad and my daughter went to harvester and what did I do. Threw up all over the floor. Yellow water sick everywhere. So confused that's got to be good even if embarrassing right? X

Yes can't be a bad thing! Sorry to hear about it though - but these things happen. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow that you get some good news xx

Fingers crossed that it's a ruptured cyst. I had a polyp bleed when I was 22 weeks with Ella - gave me the most awful fright because lots of bright blood. Anyhow, take care of yourself and try to relax. Fingers crossed that baby's ok xxx

Again fx for tomorrow, and hope you are resting up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fx for you! Hope your little bean is sticking!

Fx for a sticky wee bean x

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi. Still in pain and a pink discharge it's not actually blood at the moment. Decided I didn't want to have a scan without the oh there. If I'm getting bad news I'd rather wait a few days so he can be with me. So will be going home in the morning and oh is home Saturday so will go to epu Monday morning. Where I'm high risk I can just go and get scanned easily. Thanks for asking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back