Strong cramps today - really scared

Hey ladies

I'm afraid doc wasn't great. He said it was too early to do a scan, but he did take an hcg blood test. He also said that pregnancy symptoms like I'm having (morning sickness etc) can carry on a few days after mc, so not what I wanted to hear.

I've got another appointment with him on Thursday, so he said he will reassess then, but it's going to be a very long week. Just going to try and stay busy and not think the worst too much, but it will be hard. The good news is I haven't had any big cramps like yesterday and my spotting hasn't got any worse so far.

I'm thinking though that if I had mc'd, then surely there would be lots of blood? So far only very small amount of brown spotting... Any thoughts?? xxx

Don't worry about the doctor Hun the always give the worst outcome to cover themselves. Having your bloods done is good as you will see how fast your hcg is rising. When I had my mc I had heavy bleeding. I think your just one of the unlucky ones who has problems in tri1 I have been plagued with them but my bean is still going strong and I was sure I had lost it! Don't give up hope just yet you might be pleasantly surprised I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks for the encouragement amyrose :) I will try and cling on to the fact that everything may still be ok. I always like to do things the hard way:eh:

So glad your bean your bean is still doing well :) not long til your 12 week scan :) xxx

Im having bad cramps too but no spotting! So was hoping to hear u had good news!! Im just as scared hun but we need to think positive. My last MC i still had pregnancy symptoms and no bleeding it was diagnosed as a "missed miscarriage" so fingers crossed 4 the both of us! Message me if u need a chat xxxxxx

Sending hugs xxxxxxx

When I had a mc, I couldn't stand up with the cramps they were that bad, and I was bleeding bright red blood with clots. It was super heavy and lasted a week. I was also throwing up really badly.
If its just a bit of brown spotting, I wouldn't worry, brown blood is old blood.
Hope all is ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Im having bad cramps too but no spotting! So was hoping to hear u had good news!! Im just as scared hun but we need to think positive. My last MC i still had pregnancy symptoms and no bleeding it was diagnosed as a "missed miscarriage" so fingers crossed 4 the both of us! Message me if u need a chat xxxxxx

Sending hugs xxxxxxx

Sorry you've been having a stressful time too hon. Like you say, hopefully we'll both be fine and we have to try and stay positive... Let me know how you get on...:hugs: xxx

Sorry the Dr's didnt go great hun.

Hopefully by the time you go back to see him then the cramps and spotting will have stopped. The good news like you say its brown blood.
I hope Thursdays appointment is productive and if your still cramping then he might refer you for that scan.
Stay positive hun. x

Hello ladies :) update for you - feeling a bit happier as my doctor is sending me for a scan tomorrow! I could've hugged him... Obviously I'm worried about what it will say and I'm thinking it may be too early to see much, but at least something is being done...

And hcg blood test came back at 18000, which he said was good, but he said it was too early to do repeat one today. Will see how tomorrow goes and then may ask for another one after...

Thanks all so much for your support and thinking of me and I will let you know how it goes....:love: xxxxxxxx

That's good news, your doctor sounds great. All the best for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. x

Good Luck for 2day hun!! I so hope it will be good news 4 u xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back