So scared :(

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I'm so scared right now. Oh is at work till Saturday and I'm now doubled up in pain. Even tho I knew it was coming I didn't want to be alone when it did :( I so wanted the doctor to be wrong. Can't even talk to oh to let him now incase he could get compassionate leave as he is on duty. So scared right now :(

Oh hun we are all here for you
*hugs*

Hey,

So sorry to read this - are you sure what you think is happening is definately right? Haven't seen any other posts so not sure what Dr etc said. Is there anyone else you can call to come and be with you until you can call your OH?

Take care of yourself xx

*Hugs*
Take care of yourself, we are here if you need us.
No matter what, I'd definitely try to speak to your OH xx

Poor thing :( just do whatever you can to be comfortable and give yourself a massive hug! Have you tried a bath / hit water bottle and a crap load of chocolate. Watch a tear jerker film. You can force your tears to another area then too. Hugs xx

Hugs Hun. Take care of yourself and remember we're here for you.

You're not alone x we're all here if u need to chat x

i second the hot water bottle xxx

We're all hear for you! Is there no one you can come and get to sit with you?

Phone your epu for advice Hun x

oh hun how awful, we're all here for you if you need a chat xx

Hi guys thanks so much really does mean a lot. I've just drove to my parents I couldn't face being alone. Oh is army and on armed duty can't talk to him till the morning. Don't want him panicking while using a weapon if you get me. I'll be ok with my mum. I forgot how much this hurts. Will call the epu here in the morning they have self referral here so easier to get in. Thanks again really makes something so difficult a touch easier knowing people care x

Hey,

So sorry to read this - are you sure what you think is happening is definately right? Haven't seen any other posts so not sure what Dr etc said. Is there anyone else you can call to come and be with you until you can call your OH?

Take care of yourself xx

Yes Im sure I remember the pain now I've mc before several times. My levels are low and dropped last week. The doctor said to low to support a pregnancy and I will not make 10 weeks. So I knew it was coming just part of me hoped he was wrong x

We're always here, of u ever need a chat, there's always someone on the forum at any time of the day or night, take care

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I hope you're ok take care of yourself x

Thinking of you today. I hope you are doing alright and am glad you went to your mum so you aren't alone. We are always here for you.

Hi guys. See a doc early this morning and he thinks the pain in an old cyst on my ovary has re filled and is going to burst again. He said my cervix is closed but they wouldn't scan me they said no reason to scan. Going to stay with my parents till Friday just incase and just see how things go. Thanks all for your kind words it means so much to know there's people there to help through the bad times x

Still got my fingers crossed for you! Your little bean is a fighter x

That's good news the cervix is closed, I've heard cysts are common. Hope it all works out for you x

Thank you so much. I'm hoping so. Got midwife on the 5th and she will arrange a scan for next day. That's 9 weeks and again at 10 weeks. Hoping for a stubborn bean with a strong grip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back