so scared ill miscarry again :(

minxies

Reaction score
just been looking through a lot of the forum and there so many woman who have had 2-3 miscarriages and its making me think i wont keep my next baby, as iv only had one mc in march. does anyone else feel scared about ttc again and this happening?

Sure do hun. I mc in January and think it can only be natural to have the fear of it happening again. All I can think that if I fall pregnant again I am going to give pregnancy every chance and I will literally be relaxing until 1st scan.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for your BFP to happen soon and for sticky bean xx

Thanks hun i felt a little selfish as i feel so bad for people who have to go through multiple mc's. have you been ttc since january? i started straight away again after i lost mine.
all we can do is have our fx :) least i can be prepared for it if it happens again , last time i was so shocked. hopefully my body was shocked to and now it is ready to home a baba for 9 months :)

lots of baby dust :) xxx

Oh I'm terrified of it happening again! It's hard work to balance the 'need' for our family versus my complete fear of not being able to cuddle another baby.

I'm also terrified of having my baby born in hospital because of how I was treated during my MC. We're even paying for a midwife because I'm that scared of anyone to do with the NHS these days. I really am a pansy and I think they will actually have to knock me out if we absolutely HAVE to go to hospital!

FX we'll get our little babas soon though xxx

It is totally normal hun.
I was trying to concieve for years, managed to concieve with a hormone drug and misscarried in 2008, had problems trying to concieve again but managed to fall pregnant last year with the help of metformin. Throughout my pregnacy I was scared I would mc again and would always hold my breath and cry at my scans. I know this sounds a bit silly but it was due to relief that everything was ok. I know have a daughter who is 13months.

Hopefully it will happen soon for you both (Butterflykisses and minxies).
Sending you lots of baby dust and positive thoughts xx

Aww thank you for your lovley comments ladies. I'm glad I'm not alone and not selfish. I guess nature will take its course and what will be will be . Just have to have my fingers crossed. I think when I get to my scan I will cry my eyes out, I can't even imagine how amazing it will feel xxx

We've been trying since cycles got back to normal after d&c. Body seems to be only getting back to normal as AF this time lasted 5/6 days whereas previously was 2/3 days. Hoping this is good sign. Have been referred to hospital and got letter last week to phone to arrange appointment which I am going to do tomorrow.

aw well good luck ill have my fxd for you x

i hope its normal, I'm terrified of going through it again and loosing another LO. Fingers crossed it won't happen for either of us! xx

I have lost 3 but I had an underlying medically problem! I am sure ur next one will stick x

just got my BFP today and the first thing i thought was please god let this one stay. please let this one be for keeps. i have prepared myself for the worst so see what happens :)

I am terrified! Ive had 2 already this year and we have just started TTC again and im praying for my sticky bean. Good luck xxx

Lots of people I know seem to have had more then one. Anyone know of or have them selves lost there first baby and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby? NEed to hear that right now xx

Congrats on your BFP. I had a mc 2 weeks before my wedding back in 08. My husband was too afraid to try again until this year as he didn't want to lose another one. We were lucky and it worked the first month of trying. However even now I still worry about every twinge of pain or strange feeling I get, it's just natural.

A lot of people do have mc some before they even knew they were pregnant and still gone on to have a healthy 2nd pregnancy. I have been told that having 1 mc doesn't increase your risks of a second one, that's what I kept reminding myself in the early days.

(Sorry for long post, but I hope it helps put your mind at rest a bit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back