So scared about 10 week scan tomorrow!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi, I have an early scan tomorrow following my last 2 MMC's! I am absolutely petrified. It's seems bizarre also that I have some awful cramps in my lower abdomen!

I have had a scan already at 6 weeks, which you would think would reassure me. Unfortunately, my previous pregnancy I had a scan at 6 weeks which showed a heartbeat. Then a further one at 10 that showed no heartbeat! I am so scared that I will have the same tomorrow!

I just feel so worried!

Don't know what to say to make you feel better. I would be very two faced if I said don't worry everything will be fine cos I have had 2 scans already and on each one I have been convinced there was no heartbeat but there it was. Just remember that worry and upset isn't good for you or the baby and if the baby is ok and happy in there then you will feel sad that you caused it stress because you were stressed. Your time will come whether that is now with this pregnancy or another. Hope everything goes ok. FX. xxxxx

Best of luck with the scan, really hope it goes well for you x

best of luck for tomorrow! i'm sure it will all go well :) will be thinking of you. xxxx

Good luck hun, ill be praying for you xx

I know how you feel hon, early scans only reassure for so long. I wish you all the best for the scan. xxx

Thank you everyone! As my name suggests, I am soooo hopeful this time. I think if it doesn't work out this time, I will struggle to go through it all again! It has been te most heartbreaking experience I have ever been through, and can't imagine ever wanting to put myself through it again.

All of your support and prayers I am truly grateful for! Thank you! Xxxx

Best of luck for your scan, i'm sure it'll all go great. I was in the same situation as you but it does get easier as the weeks go on. I booked a private scan at 16 weeks as well as I needed the reassurance and it was another milestone to look forward to but not long after that you feel the baby moving which reassured me a lot. Thinking of you tomorrow xx

Best of luck tommorrow babe I'm in a similar position as got scan tommo and had bad news at scan last preg tho not for same thing its so hard will be sending prayers out for us both tonight xx

Really hope your scan go's well tomorrow will be thinking about you wishing you luck xxxx

Lots of luck for today! hope it goes well, let us know. xxxx

Hi all!
The gorgeous little baby showed him/herself to e wonderful today by showing me it's heartbeat! I feel so relieved! It was lovely to see and hear! I cried from the moment I got to the clinic, until the moment I walked back through the door!

Thank you everyone for you thoughts, lovely messages and prayers! I really truly do want to say that you are all a fabulous support to me!

Now fingers crossed for the next scan! A few weeks to wait! Xxxx

Yyyyyyeeeeeehhhhh woop woop. Fab news so relieved for you. xxx

so delighted for you :) best news i've heard all day :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111