Pregnant after 2 Miscarriages - Updated from 13 week scan!

aw i hate seeing how many people have had multiple miscarriages, i had my first in march and it terrifies me it will happen again. just fingers crossed next one is for keeps Fx ... so sorry for everyones loss's and wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9months with there babies :)

Hi Nurse,
I am back from my holiday- and still as yet, I 'appear' to be OK. My fiance today has booked a private scan for me on the 6th September. I think I should be a little over 10 weeks if I manage to get there- so that hopefully (fingers crossed) might make me feel better!
I have a midwife appointment on Sunday morning, and I think I will inform her about the panic that I am putting myself through and see if there is anything she can suggest! It's just such a daunting time!

I am so pleased to hear of your news! It's wonderful to know that your bump is continuing to grow strong, sticky and healthy! Keep positive!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing Ok too! Lots of hugs xxx

Thanks hun, thats great you have another scan on the 6th, my 12 week scan is on the 8th :)

I know its hard isnt it? i feel everything is ok and still have all my symptoms but when you have had 2 MMC with no bleeding and all teh symptoms still there i dont think you ever relax. i have had 3 scans so far and i usually relax for a couple of days after then the fear creeps back in.

How did your midwife appointment go?

xxx

I cried! It was really shameful!
She just asked how I was getting on, as she had been my midwife last time I was pregnant. I burst out into tears and told her I was coping very well! Shameful!

She gave me my notes and I assured her that I couldn't open them up until I was a little more certain that this pregnancy was going to last.

How does it feel to be closer to 12 weeks? Are you feeling a little more positive about it all? I am so happy for you! Xxx

I cried! It was really shameful!
She just asked how I was getting on, as she had been my midwife last time I was pregnant. I burst out into tears and told her I was coping very well! Shameful!

She gave me my notes and I assured her that I couldn't open them up until I was a little more certain that this pregnancy was going to last.

How does it feel to be closer to 12 weeks? Are you feeling a little more positive about it all? I am so happy for you! Xxx

Its very strange, some days i feel very positive and others i convince myself its all gone wrong :( still a rollercoaster of emotions, i'm hoping if everything goes well next week i will start to relax a little.

Had a bit of a panic the other night when i couldnt stop thinking about going for scan next week and they couldnt find heartbeat, hardly slept a wink and couldnt get it out my head, OH thinks i'm crazy :)

I hope we both have good scans next week. Will you relax a little after the next one?

xxx

I hope so! I really do.
I haven't ever got to 10 weeks before, so I suppose that may reassure me. Although then I am still thinking I have to get through the first trimester.
I am so hopeful for you. I have such good feelings about your baby! Can't believe you'll be moving to tri 2 next week though! Xxx

How funny this thread got pulled back up as I believe Verity had her baby recently???

Congrats to Verity

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back