so have you ever altered your DTD pattern to try and 'catch' a boy or a girl?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I was thinking about this yesterday, about maybe not DTD again so that we got a likely baby girl

then i realised that i am happy to leave the sex to fate and would quite fancy getting laid lol!

but i thought i would ask 'you lot ;)' if you had ever tried to catch a boy or a girl and what methods you used?

Hi dragonfly fi, to be honest in the beginning I wanted a boy but didn't really change my Dtd habits lol. As time goes on like you I would just be grateful for either! :dust: to you xxx

Funnily enough dh and I were looking at this last night about timings to get a boy or girl obv either would be amazing !
But I'd like a boy first ! Apparently boy sperm swim quicker so will be bd today as I'm 1 dpo..... Xxx

We were looking at this also, we have 2 lovely boys and would love a girl to complete our family, but do you know what, wee boys are just great fun, i would truthfully be happy with either.

My OH works nightshirt so its very hard to be together on my ov days so this month we managed BD on ov day and that would mean fast boys swimmers getting to egg first so they say.

Dont care just want my :bfp: !!!

Also my oh says its 3 boys to 1 girl (me) in the house and even if i had 10 boys i would still be the boss of the house ! Lol :wink:

Before joining this forum I was looking into conceiving a girl so only bd in the early fertile days of the cycle, also im using the CBFM what helps to detect what the early fertile days are,and also looked into what food to eat to help the PH balance to be more acid (better for girls) but now after understanding how hard it can be to get pregnant im to scared to just bd in those days and now understand how bless I would be to conceive either a boy or girl :) x

Last edited:
I can honestly say that until very recently (after M/c number 3) I didn't even know how DTD can affect gender :shock:

I don't give a monkey's though, I just want a healthy baby so hopefully after I see the recurrent miscarriage clinic we can get on with TTC a sticky :)

xxxxx

never bothered me to be honest, what i do find odd is the chinese prediction calculator has been right on all 3 of ours x

Nah I don't mind what I have. As long as it has its health and all its fingers and toes.

DH would like a boy first and then a girl in a few years, but I'm not bothered tbh :) we're leaving the sex of the baby up to the Gods :)

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

One of my friends talked about having a girl since we was friends in school, when she had her baby it was a boy and she actually found it a little difficult to bond at first with the baby as she was so upset but now she said that she would throw herself infront of a train or stab herself to death for her baby boy now and feels a little guilty but says it was just her hormones etc. and now (even though would love a girl the second time round) would be happy if the next one was a boy.

Think some women (including myself) do wish for one more than the other but like some have already said as long as they are healthy and happy thats all you can really wish for :)

Good luck to you all and your beautiful, healthy boy or girl (or both if you have different sex twins! :) ) xx

I had always wanted a little girl and my hubby hinted that he wud like a boy but really neither of us really cared and defo now that its been 6months tring we really dont care at all i just want a bfp whateva it is i will love them to death.

Michelle. x

DH and I have always wanted a girl - we even have a name decided - from almost the day we got married. But since we started to think abt having one, I feel like I want a boy :D Given that I hardly have EWCM days (1 or max 2) for the spermies to swim through, I dont think they can survive for long even if we BD early. So, no planning for the gender :)

I suppose i really want a girl... because i was pregnant with a wee girl and i lost her :(

But i wouldnt mind having another boy :)

If i have another boy i will definitely have 2 more children which will be nice, if we have a girl next it may be our last (though probably not ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back