Tips on conceiving a girl or boy...

ceciliab01

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of researching natural ways to increase my odds of conceiving a girl this time. The best source of info I have found so far is the Prince or Princess Guide which I discovered here: http://princeorprincessreview.com

It covers things like the foods you should eat to conceive either a boy or girl, the best positions to use and timing your intercourse at the right time within your ovulation cycle.

Just wondering if anyone has any other tips on how to naturally increase your chances of having a girl?

C xx

I didnt want to read and run but i never looked into the ways of increasing your chances of having a cetain sex baby.

Goodluck in ur attempt to concieve a girl x x

I heard having sex on ov day increases chance of having a boy as boy spermies are faster but die quite quickly so in order to have a girl have sex in the days before ov then male swimmers have died out by time ov comes ( don't know how much truth is in all that but just passing on what I've heard)

this is interesting, i didnt know there was anything you do to influence the sex of your baby! Although i would love a boy or girl! x

I remember reading that when a man ejaculates into a woman, the boy sperm will whizz up very fast trying to catch the egg but die quickly.. Where as the girl sperm will take their time and live longer.. They will "hang about" for a bit waiting on an egg before they die too.. As far as I understood knowing your ovulation was definitely the key of this.. Wether there is truth in it, I don't know :) xx

I read the same thing as Toni, that to get a boy just have sex right on ovulation.

However... seeing that they can't distinguish between male sperm cells and females sperm cells i don't know how they worked out which ones were faster/slower or that that even indicated a sex :oooo:

I reckon the best way to weigh up the odds is to look at the sex ratio in your husbands family :)

Good luck for a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back