choose the sex of your baby?

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone hoping to plan the sex of their next baby? or has anyone read about this? It's all new to me! :think: but i'd love to know if any has bought the books and tried the methods out there and got the results they wanted.... I have a little boy, my husband has 3 other boys from his first marrage. My husband thinks he has no chance and only carrys boy sperms... we're thinking about trying for another baby soon.. and would love a little girl. :D Don't get me worng if we had another boy we'd be just as excited! a baby is a baby no matter the sex! I've ordered a book on-line which helps to explain your chances of choosing the sex, explains about PH balance and timing sex... haven't received it yet so don't know much about it all... is it a big con or do you think it can work...

I'd love to hear from peopel who have tried the different methods and actually got the baby they where after...
:clap: xx :clap:

havent really said this before as i know every pregnancy is a blessing. we took ages to concieve but all along i was trying to follow guidelines to concieve a girl, and guess what, we are having a girl.

i didnt follow things to the book but read a lot about ovulation, and basically had sex at the right times to concieve a girl. (male sperm are faster so reach the egg first but female sperm last longer), so if you were to have sex three days before you know your ovulating, the male sperm would have reached the ovaries already as they are fast and there would be no egg there, but then the female sperm who are much slower, take two days or so to get there but are stronger therefor survive this time, get there as an egg is released.

tyhe downside about following this method is that it will prob take a lot longer to concieve, as th emales will always miss the egg, and sometimes the females wont survive the time period, so then you miss that cycle and have to wait another month. there are lots of websites regarding this and a few of us on line doing it concieved the sex we were hoping for.

My best friend's OH had 5 boys, 2 with his X, and 3 with my best friend, one sadly lost :( and he thought he couldn't 'have' girls, but my best friend was adament the last child would be a girl, and was sure if they BD'd early, before OV, then nothing, then it'd be a girl, and guess what, it was :lol: So just like what mrsbrickelltobe said, but even that isn't a certainty, but you never know :) very best wishes :hug:

Very interesting stuff, from what I've read it's as the others have said. It's all about timing BD 2-4 days before ovulation.

Be interesting to see if it works for you :D

Good luck!

Redshoes said:
My best friend's OH had 5 boys, 2 with his X, and 3 with my best friend, one sadly lost :( and he thought he couldn't 'have' girls, but my best friend was adament the last child would be a girl, and was sure if they BD'd early, before OV, then nothing, then it'd be a girl, and guess what, it was :lol: So just like what mrsbrickelltobe said, but even that isn't a certainty, but you never know :) very best wishes :hug:

Well it worked for me, a week then all the way till 3 days before ovulation and it worked for me.

The baby below is a pink bundle :D

Yep i'd agree with all of the above we wanted a boy this time and only BD the day before and day of OV, and we are having a BOY!!!

Good luck x x x

we tried to do it by the chinese gender chart, and we did it in the month to give us a boy, but were having a girl lmao

sounds positive :D can't wait for my book to come so i can read up on it all. It's nice to know others have tried and it's worked for them. When i think back to my pregnancy with jacob, we followed the standard of DB the day before, and the day of ovulation. Without knowing it we where trying for a boy! Wouldn't change a thing now! but now that i have my gorgeous little boy i'd like to try for my gorgeous little princess...

Not trying yet as we have a holiday booked first for July so maybe we'll have a holiday baby! also i'd like jacob to be a little older. Hopefully thou it won't take us too long!

x

Good Luck Hayley hun, I hope that you get your little princess :D I hope it doesn't take you long to fall pg this time, if you are anything like me it won't - I fell in the first month this time after my long 14months ttc with Jacob!!
Enjoy your holiday too :D

Xxx

Oh Lindsey congratulations... with not getting much time to log on i miss out on loads... and getting BFP on the first month! thats brilliant. Hope i'm as lucky! not going to try till May be July. Do you have any preferences 2nd time around? a little play friend for Jacob or little sister?

Made up for you.
H x

The timings thing was true for us; we only BDed once in the month I conceived and it was 3 days before ovulation. We're expecting a little girl. She was a big shock but I always suspected she'd be a girl due to the timing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back