So excited!

Thanks all :) Just been shopping and had to stop myself buying tests lol...

really don't know what to do now, I'm so fedup and sat here crying been shouted at swore at and generally just abused again because I appaently woke him up moaning at him. why are men so cruel..

Can't belive you would put up with such terrible behaviour.
No matter how much you love him, he has no right to behave so aggressively.

I'm single and every time i hear my neighbour beating up his girlfreind it makes me glad that my house is a happy one and that there is nobody in my life that makes me feel so shit and has me in tears.

You are thinking for two now and you have to think whether you would be happy for your daughter/son to be spoken to like that.

Good luck dont let other people get you down, but dont stay somewhere thats horrible.
x Daisy 2011

thanks hun, I'm just me and moan too much I'm not taking my antidepresants and doctor aint back till next month so my moods all over :S x

Congratulations to you , don't worry about what people say about it, if it's right for you, then it's just as it should be hun - once theve got over the shock they may think about what they have said!

Wishing you a super sticky bean for the next 9 mths X

Some people deserve a slap, us girls here are happy for you :yay:
Congratulations xxx

Well I couldn't resist so used my last cheapie its a defo on the prego front :) Nice dark lines now x

Photo0042.jpg
Photo0043.jpg
Photo0044.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER