Smiling?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Is it too early for ellie to be smiling?

Past 2 days sometimes when i talk to her she smiles & her eyes light up like a proper smile... im sure its not a windy smile cos wen che does that her eyes dont light up the same...

It does sound like a proper smile if she's responding to you. Awwww - it's lush :D

I think its a smile! :cheer:
I think you can tell if it's just wind.

Yay Ellie! :cheer:

Aww yay I thought it was but kinda thought it might be a bit early :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No I dont think its too early hun. Harrison smiled properly when he was just over 3 weeks

It sounds like a smile, I think Lola smiled at around the same time :D

no a smile is a smile...i dnt believe in the whole wind thing...they say babies are just likeus in everyway...and i know for one that i do not smile when i hae wind lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

so yea its a proper smile lol...mia did this at 2 weeks!!! few minutes before she laughed for the first time!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got told by the HV when Brody was a few days old that the whole wind thing isn't true! I think you can tell anyway! :D

no its not too early i first got a proper "eyes light up " smile from milliepops at just under 4 weeks. dont think i got another one for at least a week tho they were few and far between then! yeah u can tell the diff when u see it in their eyes too not just their mouth. its lovely innit!

Lil miss smiled at her big sister the other day... Big sister was pulling silly faces for hours, and lil miss was copying her...sticking her tongue out, frowning, smiling... and today I was talking to her and she sorta looking into my eyes and gave a sorta smile... She likes copying faces atm.

Loki pussy cat gets the shocked look of OMG whats that!!!???

and theres also a very bad baby that lives in the bathroom that mummy holds sometimes..that baby gets frowned at and given the evil eye.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't think it is too early for them to smile... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back