First smiles!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by TundraOwl, Jan 13, 2012.

1. TundraOwl

TundraOwl Well-Known Member

Typical, been playing with madam all day and keeping an eye on the windy smiles to see if they're the real deal. Anyways Daddy gets home and is playing with Mhairi and singing to her and she smiled at him! Full blown proper smile! No fair! She keeps doing it now!! A month is early int it!! It would appear that she like the Tigger song :D:dance:

2. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Typical! It'll always be like that because mummy is the main carer and daddy is the 'treat'

3. Lisa_85

Lisa_85 Well-Known Member

My have said from 4to8 weeks normally, Issac smiled yesterday. :-D for daddy but i was lucky enough to be sat holding him while he was staring at daddy and today I've had loads! Its amazing x

4. TundraOwl

It is, she's stopped it now, booo, hoping I'll get one tomorrow! :D

5. Lisa_85

Lisa_85 Well-Known Member

Was it a certain thing that made he smile? Issac just smiled randomly at daddy at were both shocked and today it been kisses on the cheek or mer mer mer noises with my mouth on his cheek/neck. Maybe that's his tickly spot lol x

6. TundraOwl

lol he was singing the Tigger song with the two youngest and giving her kisses and bouncing her up and down, could be any of these!!!