SMEP success?

I did SMEP once, and got my BFP! (I also used softcups, and think they helped)

well if sperm lives in you for a day or two or if you ov later than the opk perdicts at least you have insurance....opk tells you your surge if you keep testing and have + for more than one day you may ov later......

Well I'm gonna give it a try this month! Nothing to lose! Day 8 is Wed so bring on the bd'ing!!! :) x

ahh right i see its a bit hard for me to follow this plan cos my oh works away so we try to bd as much as possible fertile week 5 days b4 and 2 days after,if i dont get lucky this month i will use my c+ and i think im gonna get sum softcups to and just go for it lol xx

I did SMEP once, and got my BFP! (I also used softcups, and think they helped)

I thought you done it only once love. Your an inspiration :p LOL!

I will be trying softcups next month if nothing dont you worry, just now I have my C+ opks and my smep thats all I need this cycle :p xxx

Me and my OH is trying the SMEP. I have irregular cycles and can never tell when im ovulating and it never ahows using opks either. So im just going for it haha!!

Awww thats nice 3beloved thats the attitude that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D the type of "go for it" attitude!

Is this your first month doing it or have you being doing it longer than 1 cycle?xxxx

First month of SMEP. Ive always tryed to do it over ov period. But as i never tell we were never really doing it and just guessing. So at least we have a routine. If im really tired or not in the mood then we dont force oursleves cos we want to enjoy it aswell.

See I usually have sex every other night anyway so every other night from CD8 is normal for me then when I get a +opk obviously Ill do it every night..

I just want something to actually STICK to rather than just going oh im doing this and that this month then like forgetting hahaha!

Have you thought about doing CP, Temp or CM charting? if an opk isnt picking up OV, orrrr actually going to your GP as the opks may not be picking it up for a reason love, always better to be safe than sorry!

hi hun

sorry for late reply - don't often get into ttc section as often as i'd like.

we had been ttc for 5 cycles and started SMEP on 6th cycle and got our BFP!

good luck! xxx :wave:

Yeah i'm going to try temping next month. So fingers crossed that picks up. x

Feeling very positive this cycle! Have my digi opk's, my c+ and smep starts tomorrow! Just gonna chill out and go for it! Have to keep remembering that there is no reason (at the mo) why it can't happen! Instead of "it's been 9 months, it's never gonna happen!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back