Smep!!!

furryheart

Reaction score
Has any of you lovely ladies been ttc for a few months then tried SMEP to the letter and conceived straight away?

Just wondering how effective it really is, as there are alot of ladies on other forums swear by it?

If af arrives this month which i have a feeling she will, we are going to try smep and also i am starting epo. Anything else i should be doing or taking?

Im also already taking folic acid tabs.

We did SMEP on our second cycle and I got bfp! I was also doing opk's, temping and checking cm. I do think SMEP had a lot to do with me getting bfp, last time I got bfp, it took us nine cycles!

Lots of luck and baby :dust: x x

We did SMEP on our second cycle and I got bfp! I was also doing opk's, temping and checking cm. I do think SMEP had a lot to do with me getting bfp, last time I got bfp, it took us nine cycles!

Lots of luck and baby :dust: x x

So vixxie with your first baby it took you 9 cycles to conceive but with your second it took you 2 because you were doing smep? is that correct?

Sorry just want to get this straight in my head, so its very effective you would say?

Yep that's right hun :D I would definitely say it's very effective! x x

Im doing smep this cycle so im keeping my fingers extremely tightly crossed! currently in 2ww so will hopefully be able to come to you with bfp in 2 weeks lol xxx

I am also going to do smep this time! I am currently on cd4 so will be starting it next week! I have also read lots of positive things about it so fingers crossed!!! xxx

I done SMEPing last month and this month...FX for this month! :) x

I'm doing it too. CD 10 today xx

I think I might give it a try for my nxt cycle if I don't get my bfp this month x

sorry to sound really thick lol but what is SMEP? x

We are doing SMEP this cycle too for the first time. Although I am currently on CD16 and no sign of Ov yet. Other half is loving getting it every 2nd night though! got my 21 day bloods this Friday so I'll keep smep'ing till I get the results or Ov or Af rears her ugly head. Whatever is the soonest!
Fx its a BFP though. X

We have tried this for the first time this month, in the 2ww now. Have been trying for a year

Has any of you lovely ladies been ttc for a few months then tried SMEP to the letter and conceived straight away?

Just wondering how effective it really is, as there are alot of ladies on other forums swear by it?

If af arrives this month which i have a feeling she will, we are going to try smep and also i am starting epo. Anything else i should be doing or taking?

Im also already taking folic acid tabs.

hi hun

we had been ttc for 5 months and got our BFP 1st month of SMEP (6th cycle ttc), however it was also my first month of agnus castus - so not sure which it was!

good luck
xxx

Thanks for all your info ladies.. defo going to try it now...just hope OH and i can keep up with it..:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back