Slimming World whilst pregnant?

berit87

Reaction score
Hi,

I am not yet pregnant but hopefully will be soon! I will be disappointed if it won't happen in 2 months as the previous 2 times have been so easy :lol:

Previous pregnancies I have put on so much weight and I wouldn't want to do that so looking for ladies who have done/are doing it whilst expecting :)

Many thanks in advance

B x

Hey. I joined SW 3 weeks before getting my BFP and on speaking to my class leader she said that following the SW eating plan whilst pregnant is perfectly safe and lots of ladies do it. :) Personally I decided not to keep at SW whilst pregnant but this was only because at the start of my pregnancy I had nausea and it was a case of eat what I could when I could. I will def join again afterwards to help lose the baby weight.

I used to be a member of SW and I plan to follow their pregnancy diet in this pregnancy. It's difficult at the moment with nausea but once i'm able to eat normally again i'm getting back on it!

I don't think there's much difference except you're allowed a lot more dairy. I found the whole green/red day thing confusing so I only did extra easy. I'm so used to sticking to the plan it shouldn't be too difficult!

Good luck with getting your bfp :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back