Slimming World - Does it work?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Snuggle, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I have quite a lot of weight to lose (about 4 stone :oops: ). I'm just wondering if Slimming World would help me? Is it easy to stick too? What does it cost? Any success stories on here? Thanks :hug:

2. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

Its the only thing that works for me! It works quite slow for me, but at least its coming off :cheer:

3. rhian85

rhian85 Well-Known Member

hi there...

i started this 2 weeks ago as i also need tov loose 4 stone, it is easy to stick to because u can always eat something and never feel hngary. in my first week i lost 4lbs :shock: and im duemy second weight in 2mrw night and i can tell ive lost even more as my huge butt hs got smaller as have my thighs :dance:

id say join, see if u like it and if it suies u but as for me its the only thing that has worked :dance:

legt us know if u join up and how u get on. :hug: :hug:

if u want any more advice pm me xxx

4. jenna

jenna Well-Known Member

yes it works :D
    My mum and sister have lost over a stone each in 4 weeks and iv lost 9lbs even though i havnt stuck to it 100% :cheer:

Id recomend it to anyone, theres a wide range of foods you can eat everyday its not all veg and fruit. :hug:

5. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Thanks girls :D I'm going to join up and see how I get on.

Congratulations on all your weight losses so far :hug:

6. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

:D Hey this is the only diet that has ever worked for me - I have always been a big hefty girl,dieting and me just did not work,I love food too much.....I decided to join my local slimming world group in July,and have lost a massive.....4 STONE!!!!!!!!!!
    I am really pleased with the diet,it doesn't seem like a diet,just a healthy way of eating,and providing you get your days right you can STUFF your face!!!!
    I always do green days cos I don't eat meat or fish, I don't eat eggs either(unless they are in something like Quorn stuff,most of which is FREE)

Give it a go,I think the only thing that I would be annoyed with is paying £4.50 to be told that you haven't lost weight in that week,but when you join tell them you are a shift worker,then if you think you have put weight on,or even if you can't afford it that week,tell them you are on a shift....that's what I do,although if you stick to the diet you should lose,even if it is only 1/2 lb its something....I've lost every week since I have been doing it,although it has started to slow down a little now.And nothing is banned,just count it in your syns list!!!!

7. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

I found it very easy to keep to snuggle and at one point lost 2 stone on it in 2 months a few years ago, you get to eat loads so your hungar isnt curbed and doeant make you munch on choc!

8. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

Bloody hell Bagpuss!!!Well done :cheer: You are an inspiration to us all :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ive lost 13.5 lb in 2 months :dance: