Slightly confused??

vickymagor84

Reaction score
Hi I am new here, and am confused as to if I am pregnant or not.

I had a baby 12 weeks ago. Elen was sadly stillborn at 39 weeks.It has broken my heart, but me and my partner have felt the need to try for another baby. I had a period on the 6th June, and haven't had one since. I took 2 tests this morning, the 1st one was positive (clearblue digital). I had 2 tests, so about 2 hours later I did the second and it came up negative? I'm wondering if I am only just pregnant if the second came up negative as it wasn't an early morning sample?? Or could the first have been a false positive. I'm thinking I should arrange to perhaps have a blood test to confirm, but am really scared and confused about how i feel about being pregnant again. Whilst I want another baby, I didn't think it'd happen so soon.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Vicky

vicky, i am so sorry for your loss!
i would book an appointment with your gp, it maybe that your hormones are still slightly elevated from your previous pregnancy

Hello. Your a very brave lady. I agree with mrs mc, maybe arrange one to confirm, and then toucan talk to somebody about how you feel. There's loads of us on here thst will talk to you!! Xxx

Hey Im so sorry for what you have been through..... yes I think doctors appointment is needed. Preg tests dont generally give a false positive though hun but doing one later in the day can affect the outcome ie giving you a negative but really really speak to your doctor first before you start worrying about one way or another best of luck hun xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. I would try a blood test, but also think you should really talk to someone.

im sorry for the loss of yourlittle one, i cudnt even dream off how your feeling, as the other ladys said, go the docs and have a blood test done

I can't really add anything useful, but i just wanted to wish you best xx

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss and sending you lots of :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back