Tesco Pregnancy test?

rere

Reaction score
Am currently pregnant but wasnt trying
i took 4 tesco pregnancy tests and they all came out negative took a clear blue and it came out positive went to the docotors next days and was almost 3 months pregnant
has anyone else has the same problem wth tesco tests?

It was maybe a faulty batch? X don't know about you but I'd be complaining to tesco! X

i have used tescos brand before and i never had a problem.. was a really strong positive! maybe it was a bad batch like zozo said! x

Same i've never had a problem , sounds faulty ?

I've used them and never had a problem with them either x

I'ts Tesco ones ive been using and three of them came back negative. Just did a different one today and its come back with a very feint 2nd line. I don't know what to think now. I'm 12 days late and might have to go to the Doctors to get it confirmed.

this happened to someone else i know too hmm maybe am just cursed lol i wont be buying from there again tho lol
x

lucky you being able to get one in tesco, my local one doesnt do them! lol

hey hun yeah i took 2 negative pregnancy tests and then did 2 positive clear blue tests and urine sample at docs. The tesco tests were awful and so was a brand called clear and simple also negative when i have been officially confirmed pregnant. How ru feeling? x

Hi everyone,
Thought i would join forum think i am going nuts just need reassurance i'm not!!!! I expect i'm clinging onto nothing but just wondered if a Tesco test could be wrong i took one 5 days before my period due and it was negative, i am due tomorrow i have been peeing frequently (waking up in the night to go) & generally not feeling as though my periods are coming!!! So could there be hope i am pregnant??

Am currently pregnant but wasnt trying
i took 4 tesco pregnancy tests and they all came out negative took a clear blue and it came out positive went to the docotors next days and was almost 3 months pregnant
has anyone else has the same problem wth tesco tests?
Hi

I have just joined the forum today, as I have had similar problem. I have 2 missed periods and have tried 3 Tesco tests. All came back negative. Because I am in late 30's assumed early menopause but really not sure. Also didn't do tests first thing in morning, so I should try a different test and do it first thing next time. Your post is quite old. What were your end results?

seems to be a few people agree on the tests at tescos i think its worth trying another brand tbh

A lot of the ladies here favour First Response for accuracy. I'm trying them for the first time this month.

Tesco branded tests picked up both of my pregnancies, guess it all depends on the person :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back