Sleep

Sol

Reaction score
OK so for the last week or so I can't sleep properly part of it is having to go to the loo in the middle of the night but i go bed at 9 up at midnight back to bed up at 3 up for an hourish and back to bed until 6.

I'm also having lots of cold symptoms but they clear up by 10am

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Kind of feel babys got me in training lol

I am but mainly cos my OH has got something wrong with his nose and can't stop snoring. He blames it all on me cos I did accidently elbow him in the nose and apparently broke it....I was asleep at the time :p
I only really sleep between 9 and 11 ish. Thought about trying to go to bed later but then just end up falling asleep on the sofa at 9 instead!
All good practise :)
And it's quite handy really, so far this morning I've sorted out the christmas tree lights, rearranged the living room and cleaned the kitchen!

I haven't slept properly for weeks and weeks! One of us often ends up in the spare room as I just can't get comfortable - feel like I need the whole bed!

It must be training!

I do sometimes have trouble sleeping, I get itchy arms and legs and it drives me insane. I am also up at least once for a loo trip. Good times!

Ill hv good nights & then bad nights wen theres 3 toilet trips n tossing & turning to get comfy.
Oh the joys lol

i am suffering with carapl tunnel so really bad at night xx

Oh I know how you feel Sol, nightmare , I'm also up 3 times a night too. Last night fell asleep on the sofa till late, had to run for the loo when I woke and then went straight to bed at 3am, without any water, and yet then woke twice for loo stops before 7am! (in just 4 hours!).

I think it does train us as very simular timings to night feeds actually, 2/3 hourly, so will help in the long run.

So nice to know I'm not alone :) actually managing to have a little lie in at the mo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back