Really fucking fed up of this no sleep crap now

Melly+2

Reaction score
Really sick to the back teeth of it. Im sickof waking up in a morning feeling like crap through lack of sleep, im either layed in bed with restless feet and not sleeping,down here on the computer falling alseep knowing if i go to bed the restless feet will keep me awake, or being woken up by night mares in a cold sweat.
I really dont have the strenghth to cope with this shit any more, i want this baby out now so my body will go back to normal, i dont want to do this anymore its exhausting me :cry: :wall:

i was just the same hun but it doesnt get much better when babies here! it used to annoy me when people would say "get lots of sleep before baby arrives" i coujldnt bloody sleep!!

hope you feel better soon,

claire x

Although i got a slightly better sleep last night i too am fed up with it. I wake up about every hour and last night i was fully awake from 5.30 which was better than the night before as i was awake from 2-6. I was thinking that its just our bodies getiing us used to not being able to sleep all night when our babies are here. Does that make sense and what do you all think?

Grace xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry you are suffering so much :hug:
Just think how fast your pregnancy has gone - lets hope the rest goes just as quick :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

poor you. There's nothing worse than being sooooooo tired and not being able to sleep :(

Oh hun im sorry your feeling so fed up i dont have any advice but wanted to send lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: to you

i know how you feel not getting any sleep however last night was the best i've slept in a while i never woke up once made it right through to this morning. the night before i dreamt i was in labour so spent most of the night waking up to check if i was :lol: what a fool i felt the next morning that i'd wasted a nights sleep checking my dream

the end will be here soon !! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really can sympathise. In the last week or so, I wake up in the night and its like a light switch is on - I'm wide awake! my legs and sides are totally numb, I get up for my fifth toilet trip - and just cannot then get back to sleep as my feet and legs start jumping!!!! - arrrgh!!! the joys!!!! :wall: :wall:

yeh this started with me a couple of weeks ago - now i go 5 hours in one go if i am lucky but have been known to be awake for hours just lying there.

Def think it is your body preparing yourself for the baby coming as I was sleeping fine before.

xxx

been like it for so long now you would think id be used to it but im not, i hate it so much, id pay any money to beable to sleep all through the night :(
Just gont me a birthing ball and some raspberry leaf tea today, will the ball help bring baby down more you think???

i sympathise. :hug:
im either up all night itching all my skin off from OC or in pain with my hands through carpal tunnel.i just want bubs here now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back