'Sleep Clues'

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
We have a little 'blankie' and 'Bunny' which only appear after 8.30pm- as soon as Evie has one or the other up to her face she zonks out :cheer:

Its so tempting to use them for naps too but I've been good :D

Anyone else use a 'sleep clue'?

Darkened room, sleeping bag, musical thing... ZONK! Mind you, she much prefers to batter the musical thing than listen to it and usually she's asleep within 5-10 minutes :rotfl:

We don't have anything maybe that's what i've been doing wrong for the past 11 months :lol:

mummy and daddy on their knees praying for her to go to sleep!!

(not working though! :bored: :bored: )

Saying Good night to all of her toys; reading the book (which only appears at bed time; we don't read this one during day time); having my T-shirt in the cot with her

Imogen starts with whinging and crying and when that happens we put her in her bed with a bottle of warm milk and off she goes!

Bit when she was younger jeez she was hard work!

My LO has a bunny, and the moment his bunny touches the side of his face he snuggles his face into it and drops off within 5 mins. If hes not ready to go to seep he chews the bunny ears for a bit and then drops off.

xx

we've got a tape player that has tapes of white noise with it. Hoovers, washing machines, lawnmowers....it usually sends her off :D

Bath then bed. She shouts at the animals on her mobile for 10 minutes, starts whinging, in goes the dummy and she's off for 7 hours...

She makes me laugh. She doesn't even suck on the dummy, it just falls straight out of her mouth!!!!!! :rotfl:

Boob for Emms, it's the only thing that works at the moment, she has rejected the dummy and anything else. :wall:

Wow I could do with that for Finn!! Do shops sell them with special magic baby sleeping dust in them? :rotfl:

i dnt give her clues as such, at night shes fab at going to sleep, i put the light on when we go in, tuck her in, give her her dumy, switch the light off, she has a murmur for 5 mins then zonks out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back