How old and how much does your baby sleep!?

Gosh Aiden (coimg up 3mths) is exactly the same!! Naps on and off from 8pm, feeds at 11pm and sleeps until 8am, feeds and a little play in bed and goes back to sleep 9am to 11am, then naps on and off through day for 30mins ish depends what we are doing! Thats great that she naps 3hour in the day! xx

It is a great schedule, eh? We are so lucky that our babes were able ot put themselves on this schedule :)

Bumping this thread up again...

Isla is still sleeping the same at night - sleep by 8pm, dream feed at 10.30pm, awake at 3am, 6am and then awake for the day at 9am ish.

During the day she is still just having lots of little naps (20-30 mins) and normally lasts about 1.5 hours between naps. The last few days she seems to be only lasting an hour between naps...I thought they are supposed to stay awake longer and longer...

So she's having 12-13 hours at night and then about 2-3 hours during the day.

Anyone elses little one similar?

Mine! Tegan does roughly 11 hours at night 8pm till 7am then has half hour nap at 10 another half an hour in the afternoon sometime then half hour at 5.30pm ish she manager to stay awake about 2.5hours before she gets really grumpy! x

He's 5 weeks old and feeds every 2-3 hours during the day and at nights it's 3-5 hours between feeds.

Devon is all up in the air , from 8 weeks till now (10 weeks), he was going 9pm to 5am, which was fantastic, but it meant he never slept longer than 10 mins after each feed in the day and was a right stroppy baby!!

Then he had his jabs one week ago, and since then has gone back to the pattern before,

Feed at 7pm, bath at 8pm, feed at 830pm , bed at 9pm, feed at 1am, feed at 4/5am , Feed at 7,7:30am
But he is still awake all blooming day, feeding every 2-3 hours..... Help...

amelia was like this until i switched her to formula she was feedin every 40 mins and was crying all the time but once i swopped to formula she settled into a lovely pattern of every 4 hours and sleeping from 8ish to 4/5ish x

Ella is 6.5 months and has been sleeping 12 hours per night since she was 3 months. She also
Sleeps 3 times a day for between 45 mins and 1 hour. Before 3 months she fed every 4 hours on the dot until Lanny suggested popping te dummy in instead of feeding- things literally changed over night it was amazing! DH and I will always be grateful to her for that advice!

I've just realised thanks to you Annie that I posted on the wrong thread! Lol was meant to be the one about weight haha

Oliver is 7 weeks and sleeps alot!
He feeds at 9pm, 3:30am, 6:30am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and last cluster feed at 9pm. He sleeps in between feeds really well and has some awake time around our tea time and in the morning when we get big gummy smiles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back