Sky

Layla

Reaction score
im having problems with Sky tv at the mo.

im trying to get out of my 12 month contract, even tho i dont remember signing anything!

has anyone else got out of theres before? what did you do?

xx

Did you order it online? Apparently it's as good as a signed contract.

What’s the problem you are experiencing?

We have NTL & I soooo miss SKY that we had in our previous house. Any time I had problems that I considered a big inconvenience I always rang to resolve the problem & confirm that I wasn't happy with paying for full services. I always got a part discount or full month free.

We cancelled before our 12 months when we moved out- we just had to pay for the months that we were cancelling. :(

Its a con :x

i am with NTL for broadband, BT for phone line and sky for tv

we are moiving in 2 weeks, ntl and bt will move us over for free, but sky want £50!!!!

not happy :evil:

what the cheek, do sky have to do anything to move you? like come out and install it again?

Yeah i had to pay sky £50 when we moved :( . They have to put you up a new dish and reconnect everything and get you a signal. Bit of a cheek though i felt.

yeah they are going to give me a new dish, but it wouldnt take 5 mins to take the ld one down and put it back up, they are just money grabbers grrrr!

Layla, is there not a dish at your new house??? There was one when I moved to my current house, and I just plugged my Sky box in, it worked, then I rang them with the new address!! They tried to bill me the £40 it was then for moving, but I just very sternly reminded them that they did bugger all to move me!!! :lol:

I'm only saying this as I would be absolutely lost without my Sky+, and could not imagine being without it. I have such a busy day with work and home that I can never ever sit down to watch something at a certain time, so I Sky+ it, then whenever I get time, I can sit down and catch up!

its ntl at the new house so there is no dish there, i said i would take the dish down and put it back up again myself but they wouldnt have it lol

i have given in and paied them now, i just hate paying out money for things that dont really need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back