any one know what thsi coudl be? ( sorry if tmi)

lmrcpr

Reaction score
Af was on 5th dec till 8th dec, so going by my normall cyle lengh i shoudl be ov'ing around now ( didnt chart this month as was away for a week).
we've bd'd last night, yesturday morning and the morning before. This morning I had egg white cm, but next time I went to the loo thre was brown spotting when I wiped. This has carried on all day, it's not loads but it it there eveytime I wipe. I also had really bad pains ( thoght i was going to have to go home from work) similar to af pains for a bit yesturday afternoon.
I havn't had thsbefore and dont normally spot other than the last day of af.
Any one go any idead what it could be?

sounds a bit like it could be an implantation bleed, when a fertilsed eggy buries into the lining.

hope im right. sending you babydust :hug:

I was hopeing that but think its too early, even if my cyle is a funny lenght and I ov'd last week we didn't bd as I was away

It could just be from the bd'ing hun and it knocked something so you've had a little bleed. I think it's a bit too early for an implanation bleed as that normally happens 8-10 days after you ov although it's very rare & most women don't have them.

Good luck tho!!

I agree with HannahD!

It could have been your oh being a bit...overenthusiastic! :lol:

But I hope it is an early implantation bleed for you!! :pray:

xxx

Hi lmrcpr! many people spot for a day or 2 around ovulation time so it might be that! i think it's too early for it to be implantation bleeding but some people do ovulate on day 6 or 7 of their cycle so you never know! fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding though! :pray:

I think I remember that you can get some very light bleeding when you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back