Sister finally called....

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
......and now I feel bad! I really laid into her and told her how selfish I thought she had been and that she should have been there for me when I needed her! I made her cry and now I feel so bad :cry: even though I made her cry, I couldn't make myself say sorry! What is wrong with me???
She told me she didn't mean to ignore my calls or call me but she didn't know what to say to me! She also told me that she has had her own problems as her hubby is not following docs orders, hes staying in bed all day, drinking & eating crap and refusing to leave the house again! (he had a heart attack back in March, he's 36) And her 4 kids are really playing her up :(
She did however manage to force herself to say she was happy that we are having a girl :roll:
Do you think I should phone her back and say sorry?? She did seem all right afterwards.

Sorry for the rant ladies x x x

Ah hun, it's understandable that you were upset :hug: Why don't you give her a call/send her a text and ask to meet for a cuppa?

xxx

She is coming to see me next Saturday, we don't live close to each other :( I have just spoken to my mum and she thinks I should leave it now as she just spoken to her and my sister told her she was relieved that we had sorted it! So I have decided I am going to leave it till maybe Wednesday & if she hasn't called me, I will call her and see how things are. Thanks hun x x x

No worries lovely. That's good that you're meeting next week and it sounds like she is ok from what your Mum says :) xx

I'm glad everythings sorted! I'm sure she understands you've got hormones flying around!

I'm glad she called and you sorted things out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back