been to see MW and feeling really upset.

nazmomi

Reaction score
Dont know if you remember or not but I changed hospitals a few weeks ago after having some issues with the original one, (it was not my normal MW that did this 4 me she was on hols).
Well I just went to see my normal MW who is usually lovely and she's being really funny about it. I got a snotty 'when did you change hospitals', she didn't ask why and to be fair didn't even speak to me after that!!
She took my blood pressure, tested my urine and listened to baby wrote an appointment on my notes and handed it to me without saying anything!!!
I feel really hurt as I have done nothing wrong, when I told her when I had changed I said it was to do with doctors and nothing to do with her, I wouldnt care but the very same woman told me after I had charlie and said I didn't like the doctor that delivered him that she didn't like him either and had loads of people complain about him!!! :x
It's more upsetting because she has been great with me in the past, she delivered Dylan and helped me through a bad case of post natal depression and was even at my wedding!!!
I just don't want to go back now, I cancelled the appointment she made and as I was having a bad day anyway have just sat and cried since I got back.
sorry for the rant I just feel really fed up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh im sorry to hear what your going through, how dare she make you feel bad id change mw if i where you. then she would really know that she wasnt nice to you.

Doesn't sound very professional to me and it seems as if shes taken it personally :roll: I couldn't be with a MW who upset me like that, shes supposed to be like a caring mother type figure to help you through ups and downs, you cant be bothered with all this messing about!

Aw bless ya hun shes obviously someone whos help you through loads and maybe shes just taken it personally, but bugger her you need support through your pregnancy not some petty grudge ! :hug: :hug: :hug:

well I calmed down a bit now, I have a hospital appointment tomorrow so gonna ask if I can maybe just see a midwife at the ante natal clinic there. I really just dont need the hassle. I have the right to choose where I have my baby and not get treated like crap because of it. :(

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Doesn't sound very professional to me and it seems as if shes taken it personally :roll: I couldn't be with a MW who upset me like that, shes supposed to be like a caring mother type figure to help you through ups and downs, you cant be bothered with all this messing about!

I agree! She doesn't sound very professional at all tbh, how silly of her to take it personally & upset you by behaving like that, I'm sure that's the last thing you want, she could have showed some support! Stuck up moo! :hug:

nazmomi said:
well I calmed down a bit now, I have a hospital appointment tomorrow so gonna ask if I can maybe just see a midwife at the ante natal clinic there. I really just dont need the hassle. I have the right to choose where I have my baby and not get treated like crap because of it. :(

Of course you do, its your descision. You told the MW it was nothing to do with her, it was to do with your dr. So if shes still taking a huff after that, go elsewhere. Its ridiculous though.

awww hun that is awful hope you feel better soon, dont let her get to you hun i know its no excuse but she might of just been having a bad day. :hug: :hug:

nazmomi said:

sorry chick only just seen this, glad u have calmed down abit, i hate it when professional peeople make u feel shit, this is suppossed to be a special time and she makes u feel like crap!!! hope the hospital lets u have ante natel there which im sure they will!!! Hope everything goes ok at hospital app hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back