SAD...in need of cuddles.

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hello ladies, im havina very emotional day. ive just had to get rid of my kitten as im allergic to her and she keeps tryin to wee on me, plus we have just moved and arent allowd pets coz its rented. shes only a baby and i loved her so much i feel like a bad personm for lettin her go bu ti know its best for her and me coz she wont of got enough attention when baby comes. i just cnt stop cryin. think its mixed with hormones too :cry: :cry: :cry:
sorry to ramble on bu to had to write my feelings down. thanx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Aww hun, I'm sure the kitten'll love it's new home and it's young enough to adapt quite quickly :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww that is soo sad, I am sure her new owners will really love her and take good care of her :hug:

:hug: I know you didn't want to get rid of her but try not to be too upset. You know where I am if you need a chat xxx

Awww, hun. My day has been as bad as yours so i can sympathise...

We had to give up one of our cats today, we took her back to the rescue centre that she came from as she wasn't happy at all and had been going for my daughters face, she also hated our other cat. We had had her for 6 months and given her the benefit of the doubt a number of times but i had to call it a day when she attacked Isla last night for no good reason, Isla has claw marks on her face. I was scared that the baby would be attacked and i cant risk it.

I know exactly how you feel, i cried my eyes out in the rescue place and made myself look a complete twit. :cry:

thanx ladies, aww kelly sorry to hear that its awful isnt it. i just keep thinkin she is gonna hate me but i know she will get new owners and she will forget all about me lol.
i just hope she goes to somwhere rly quickly and they love her as much as i do.
my oh took her to the rescue centre for me as i was too much of a wreck to go, then i watched chick flicks all afternoon. feel a little better i know she will be fine and yours will be too.
thanx everyone :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about your kitten.

I have to say, I really thought this post was going to be about SAD as in seasonal affective disorder...

You have done the right thing for you and your kitten. Feeling sad just shows that you were acting out of love for your little cat and that should make you feel better. :hug:

I also forgot to say that all the rescue centres we went to when we bought our old cat said that they were pleased we wanted an oldie as they have a waiting list for kittens, the oldies are there for months. You kitten will be snapped up really quick so dont worry.

I asked if i can phone them in a month and see if she has been rehomed and they said yes and i bet they wont mind if you phone, give it a month or so and i bet they tell you she's gone somewhere lovely.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back