sinking in...

Rowesb

Reaction score
... for DH

I'm so pleased, he has been so quiet about it all....
... I got home from work this morning and DH had obviously spent the night reading my pregnancy mags and books as I got baraged with facts about the pip :dance:
He also decided that he would actually walk the dog before he went to work rather than me doing it this afternoon when I had got up cos he didn't want me to risk the snow :lol: (bearing in mind that he has asked me to tick him up from work so he does not get caught up in the mad friday crowds in town :))

.....for me.... think the tiredness and nausea is not so much down to work :dance:
and my belly felt different overnight :)

thats great, so pleased for you xx

:yay: Glad that it's hitting home for him! :yay: I always think it must be harder for the men-folk as they're just "told" it's happening and nothing physical happens for them until the baby arrives...:D

Ahhh sounds good. Its nice when they join in the excitement! :)

told DH when I got home about the spotting, didn't want to worry him until I had figured out how I was going to get reassurance, and he is now back to being freaked, which has refreaked me, I just hope that spotting at a similar time to last one desn't mean that this pregnancy is going to end the same way...

Has it carried on through today then? Everything was fine this morning, just try and keep thinking of the scan and that heartbeat. Could you get hold of a dopler or is it too early? Stay positive hun xxx

It has eased up now, see the mw next thursday, so will see what she can do to keep reassuring us. I think a doppler would also scare me if I wasn't able to get a hb....

Try not to panic Hun everything was fine yesterday and some people bleed on and off throughout giving birth to healthy babies :hug:

^^ I know, it just I had managed really well yesterday, am glad I didn't tell DH before he left for work/was at work, am beginning to think it would have been easier not telling him at all (but I know that wouldn't have been fair)

You did the right thing just remember you saw the heartbeat with your own eyes he didn't so could be why he feels a little freaked out you got first hand reassurance :hug:

:hug: Hope everything is ok hun.

I had spotting and bleeding through my pregnancy, and everything was ok.

Have spoken with the nice MW who phoned me last time to make my booking appointments, she seemed quite happy, and not perplexed that I'm only measuring 6 weeks...

I think this is going to be a long pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back