father in laws! HELP

jenna

Reaction score
my husband used to work for my father in law but he got made redundent a few months ago. Now my father in law keeps calling up last minute for him to go and work and he gets paid ages after (by cheque) even though he is promised "cash in hand". I was preswaded by my DH to go to the docs and my apointment was yesterday, my DH said it would be ok because he would take me (it wasnt anything big) but his dad called and asked him to work a few days so i had to go on my own.
Now hes asking my DH to work the only week i have off which i took off for our anniversary. DH called and asked if it would be ok if me and him worked 3 days!!!
I keep saying that even though its his dad he cant keep chasing after him every time he ring the silver bell but he wont listen to me.
When i see my father inlaw now i just wanna have a go at him, but he hates me anyway so it would make the situation worse! It wouldnt be as bad but he works away when he does work and i cant go to work...i have to ask my parents to come pick me up and take me!! :evil:

what can i do?

If that was me and T I'd have a right go at T :oops:

Best for you to sit your hubby down and have a good talk to him as you can't go on like that. What happens when your going to have a baby and his dad want's him to work then?

cant you DH get a job elsewhere so that he wont be available for your fil when he snaps his fingers. familes are the worst arent they.

davina said:
cant you DH get a job elsewhere so that he wont be available for your fil when he snaps his fingers. familes are the worst arent they.

he has had difficulty finding work recently but hes been told he will start at the home office a week on monday..theyve been messing him about since may though. Found out today that hes been paid £200 for 4 days and 1 nights work...he used to get £100 a day and this time he was told that he would get more since his dads desperate!! i swear i could bloody kill some one! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back