signed off work :(

Thank u mrsblue, I might just have to try that. I'm up for trying anything! Xx

thanks Bellarina! You are welcome to post in here anytime :) I have developed a love-hate relationship with ginger - sometimes it makes me feel better and sometimes I associate it with sickness so can't go near it! Thanks for the tip though xx

ur welcome. just figured its worth a try to try and help you girls xxx

aww bless ya Kanga hopefully this time off work will do you good, i have a poorly little girl, had to collect her from school this aft, up side to that...i can relax with my sickness for the rest of the week now, down side, she has diarrhoea and sickness..not the best illness to have when i'm suffering from morning sickness lol (re-naming that to all day sickness anyway :) hehe) xx

I really hope it does. Is anyone having a complete ad version to any solid food? All I am managing to eat is ice pops today! Make some jellies earlier so hoping I eat them. Feel so weak without having eaten but I just can't put anything solid in my mouth without gagging? Soup seems to be the only appealing thing! Must get my oh to buy some in. Xx

Last edited:
Sorry you're still struggling Kanga, I'm feeling pretty nauseas but seem to be able to eat. I just can't stomach meat at the moment. Morning sickness doesn't really fit what I have, the morning is the only time I don't feel sick at the moment! :) xxx

Last edited:
I found the mini milks ice lollies good. And watermelon helped for a bit too.

It's awful being so sick.

hey kanga, i have been hit and miss today re food, had to dog sit for mum this morning for a few hours, felt sick as a dog had a nap then actually felt really hungry so i had a sandwich while i could eat, then an hour later the sickness kicked in again and i couldnt even think about cooking my OH's tea without gipping, i started it for him and when he got in from work i went round to the shop for some soup and that seems to have done the trick for now, deffo stock up hun lol!! xx

Last edited:
Soup is a lifesaver! It went down so well today. Branflakes this morning however were a big mistake! Yack!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon kanga!! Looking forward to hearing how your scan goes on Friday :) xxx

At the moment cheese and crackers are going down ok! But think soup is definitely in order. My oh just had a go at me saying its mind over matter trying to eat, so I have told him he has to prepare some food for me for while he is at work. I just can't face making anything at the mo.

It seems as though we are in the same situation re the sickness! I hope none of us have to suffer too long xxx

Really Sorry to see your not feeling great kanga, but keep smiling, cos on a positive note it shows lots of hormones and that baby is developing well if you are feeling sick. A small price to pay really isnt it to have your healthy bubba? i know that is what I would try to think to get me through. But hope you feel better after the rest and can get back to work. xxxxxx

Keep going on the soup hun. I went out for dinner and felt really sick before going but had to be all bubbly and smiley as we were out with my OH parents. But eating a huge burger seemed to help and now I feel sick again :( Ho hum. On the plus side the doctor gave me some pregnancy friendly cough mixture today, unfortunately this also make me feel sick but I guess you can't have everything :) xxx

Cheese and crackers seem to keep me going too. This is the first morning I have managed to wake up and eat and feel kinda normal! Just wondering when the sickness with kick in. Just hope I can get through the boiler servicing appointment at 10.30am xx

I'm on the cheese and crackers too! Had to get the tube to the hospital at rush hour this morning for my booking in appt and it was so awful, but luckily i didn't puke! hope you are still feeling ok today xx

well i have just been to the asda and bought loads of snacks in as i cant manage eating a big meal, needless to say my DD is very happy about that, its not the healthiest of food but as i see it so long as i'm actually getting something food wise down me then thats good, i'll concentrate on eating more healthily etc when this sickness bogs off lol!!

Hope your sickness stays at bay for you today kanga :) xx

Think it's cheese and crackers time again :sick: hoping I can keep the sickness at bay today. So far so good though :)

Aww no mrsblue traveling is awful when u feel sick. I had to go out in the car yesterday to go down the church to sort out wedding things, but my god did the car journey make feel like being sick. Xx

when mum picked me up yesterday to go dog sit for her for a few hours she went down a road that seemed to have millions of speed bumps, eugh, it made me feel ten times worse :( glad i'm not doing it today! x

Awww kanga I feel your pain!! I've felt sick been sick and even been asleep when I'm sick (sorry for tmi) it's possibly the worse feeling in the world andi don't want to give you bad news but mine has not let up and has actually got worse which I didn't think was possible!!

They thought I was carrying twins as sickness was so bad but only one little bubba in there.
I avoiding eating at one point but it actually made it worse. You have to eat eat eat. Cheese on toast, cheese strings, grapes satsumas and rich tea biscuits are all on my menu everyday!!
For car journeys I have hard boiled sweets to suck on and I've always got a drink of ice cold tango with me.

The thing that's keeping me going is it won't last forever and even when I'm throwing up my guts I talk to bubba and tell him to give me a break lol!!

It's all good signs hunny that your oven is cooking a perfect souffle !!

Xxxxx

Aww sounds awful babybo! :hugs:

I agree not eating seems to make it ten times worse, today is the first day since Friday that I have managed to eat 3 snacks and not bring any of it up!! Mrsblue mentioned cheese and crackers and omg what a lifesaver! Just hoping they can keep me going through tri 1 :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back