signed off work :(

Mine gets worse from 4pm! And by 830pm I'm in bed as I literally can't cope with anymore!!

I stopped on the way home from work tonight to get some ice pops from morrisons and was sick in the carpark on the way in and out!! I came home and got my hubs to call the store to explain and apologise for it xx

Oh no how embarrassing for u :hugs:

Mine is worse in the morning til around 2pm, then I just feel rough for the rest of the day. Not sure how I'm going to cope going back to work as I do early shifts from 4 or 5 am til 11 or 12, which is when I'm at my worst! I am trying to stay asleep for as long as possible in the mornings at the moment! So I don't suffer too much. Xx

kanga i am so glad the cheese and crackers are working - they are doing wonders for me too - how bizarre!

that sounds awful babybo :( could you buy some sick bags on ebay/amazon and keep a couple in your handbag? - I don't know about you but I hate the thought of getting caught out in public, so like to have an emergency option!

My Dad is coming to stay tomorrow and I can't wait - he was always the one to hold my hair back when I was poorly and my OH won't come near me if I'm sick! Poor thing - he thinks he's coming for a holiday :s

Might have to give the cheese and crackers a try. Up until yesterday I wasn't actually sick. That had all changed now! Was up at half 4 this morning hugging the toilet bowl. Why oh why did I want symptoms?!!!

Oh and hope your scan goes well today kanga!!!

kanga i am so glad the cheese and crackers are working - they are doing wonders for me too - how bizarre!

that sounds awful babybo :( could you buy some sick bags on ebay/amazon and keep a couple in your handbag? - I don't know about you but I hate the thought of getting caught out in public, so like to have an emergency option!

My Dad is coming to stay tomorrow and I can't wait - he was always the one to hold my hair back when I was poorly and my OH won't come near me if I'm sick! Poor thing - he thinks he's coming for a holiday :s

Ahhhh us girls need our daddys at times like this

Oh and hope your scan goes well today kanga!!!

Thank u Hun :)

Definitely try and eat something even if u don't want it, as not eating definitely makes it worse :hugs: I wasn't sick yesterday so seem to building my strength back up, still feel nausaeous all day but can keep it in check better now. Cheese and crackers have been a live saver for me, hope it works for u xx

Phoned up the doctors this morning as the vomiting started back up yesterday and this morning, feeling bloody awful again. Doctor wants to see me today to check I'm not dehydrated or anything plus possibly give me something to cope with the sickness.

Had to phone my friend last minute cos I'm not with it enough to drive myself, don't know what I would do without her help. Just sat waiting for her to arrive then I'm off to my appointment. Xx

hope they give you something to ease the sickness hun, mines come back with a vengeance today not actually been sick but feel like i could be :( for the past few days ive only been feelin sick on a morning for an hour after gettin up then on an afternoon from 3 ish until bedtime...think todays is set for the day grr!! xx

oh no Kanga I'm so sorry you're feeling rough :( at least you've had a little break from it. hopefully you'll have a nice sympathetic doctor. thinking of you xx

Hope you start to feel better soon hon xx

Doctor was great said I'm quite dehydrated but not at the stage of being admit to hospital yet. Been given anti sickness tablets and dirolyte to take 3 times a day to help bring me back up. Also have another week off work, which is great cos I am knackered after sorting everything out. just want to curl up and sleep away the next few weeks :( xx

Hey Kanga

So sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly; I think a campaign to re-name morning sickness as I think it is a truely misleading name, I have been queezy pretty much every day, all day and only 6 or 7 weeks (scan on Monday to confirm)
I have been nibbling ginger biscuits but having some luck with herbal teas, I have a ginger and lemon one in the morning which settles nicely on the tummy then a Twinings Digestif tea in the afternoon which again seems to sooth.
Hope your OH is a wee but better than mine with this as bless him, in his "I'm trying to be very helpful" stage this morning he decided that we didn't have anything to take to work for lunch so at 6am he decided to start cooking Chicken Tikka Marsala!!!! When he bounded upstairs to tell me of his good deed he was even shocked that my response from the toilet was "are you trying to kill me!"
I hope you find something to settle your stomach soon.
Take care Xx

Wow this anti sickness tablets are amazing!! So glad the doctor gave them to me, felt human all day so far!! Apart from a little sicky when I first got up, after I ate I've been fine! Even had 2 chewee cereal bars, and a fried egg sandwich and still feel slightly hungry :D never been so happy to be able to eat again, even planning curry for dinner.

I have some energy back too, managed to hoover for the first time in 2 weeks (oh has been doing everything), also sorted out the shopping delivery and done some wash loads. Planning on sorting out the mounds of letters on the dining room table today too :) xx

ahh thats fab that your feeling nearly human again hehe!! think i could do with some of those tablets, had a funny turn at my appointment today while i was waiting, felt like i could have passed out and spewed at the same time :( feel a tiny bit better now but the sickness is still there!! xx

Oh no! How horrible! Maybe u need to ask the doctor for some help. Although I think I only got them cos I was really dehydrated! Are u still eating and drinking ok? If not maybe see if they will get ur pee for keytones, to tell if ur unwell. Xx

i'm at the midwife next tuesday so i'll mention it to her! as for eating and drinking i'm just snacking more than anything, i'm feeling full after a few bites so little and often is the key lately and drinking, my god i have been so thirsty lately deffo been drinking enough although the headaches lately are telling me different!! ahhh the joys of pregnancy haha :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back