Back to work tomorrow EDITED: Signed off for 2 more weeks

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
well after being signed off work for a week I am back to work tomorrow. :(

To be honest I am not looking forward to it, this week has been wonderful for me. Very relaxed, for the first time I have enjoyed being pregnant. Even thought my moods have been abit irratic I havent been sick alot its been nice.

Although my doctor wanted me signed of till I am 12 weeks I said I would go back after 7 days, but I can feel myslef getting tense aleady and I have just been sick. I have spoke to my Mum and OH and they are both syaing I need to go back and sort it. I know I have to, I just hope I don't buckle under the pressure!

Wish me Luck! :wink: 00000000000000000000

Good Luck for tomorrow, I really hope your first day back goes ok - will keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Hi Vicky,
I have been off work for this past week too, not looking forward to going back either :shakehead: But i need to go. I have some music to face also.
I work as an activities organiser in a private under funded nursing home. I had a funraising tea organised for today that i didn't go to. My line says start back monday 9th.. so....
Anyway. i have enjoyed this week. felt alot happier and not had so many emotional points/ break downs. I think i shall look for a checkout job until this baby is born. no stress. Don't know but thinking about it.
I know your issues at work and i wish you well doll. Let us know how you get on tomorrow. :hug: bye for now Yvonne :hug:

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow!

hope it isn't as bad as you anticipate and that you will get everything sorted... :pray: :hug:

hope all goes well for you today hun xxx

Ok I think I may have worsened the situation for myself I was very very ill this morning and so havent gone back in!
I havent had any corrospondance from work yet so I dunno if they are mad or not :(

I wouldn't worry about them, if your not well enough sod them :D

You and little bump come first.

I am so emotional right now its so weird its not like me to be like this usually I face issues head on, and work well if someone annoys me then I confront them about it in an appropriate manner.

But past few weeks I just wanna hide away. I want to cry at the thought of going back and I get angry with myself for being so silly about it. I am franticly looking for another job today so I dont have to go back tomorrow!

I really wanna go back to bed and cry right now. My oh is off today and although he seems to understand I think he is just being polite.

Oh what to do!! :wall:

I ended up in a similar situation when pregnant with my little boy, i was so tired and felt so ill etc i couldn't face work, i saw my doctor and he signed me off straight away, i never went back, but got sick pay and maternity from them.

How far into you your pregnancy where you?

Thing is, when my boss found out I was PG they extended my probabtion period, it ends on the 20th Oct. So I am not sure I can do that.

Hi,

I was 14 weeks at that point. I felt so bad, before this i used to go to work and sit outside and not work even though i should have been doing and wanted to get caught by the boss just so he'd send me home or sack me, i just felt awful at that point and didn't care about my job.

well I just got back from the doctors and he has signed me off for 2 more weeks!
I am dreading telling my boss. But I have to admit I feel alot better! :eek:

Hello

Hope ya feeling better very soon, But just watch out if ya on probation period as they dont need much excuse to sack ya as i was sacked for going on holiday for 2 weeks which he know about then when i returned i had caught a foot infection needing another week of work so they sacked me but glad they did not or i would not be here today. Things happen for a reason i beleive

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back