side view*here is my birth video..13th/14th november 2002..

my only responce would be ..A: thanks.. and B: about you being 1st.. must be a sign lol...

Well done.

Thanks for sharing it with us all :hug:

Not long to go now until you do it all again

you were pretty calm :D Did you just have gas and air?

had pethadine the night before.. and just gas n air.. amazing stuff tbh.. and i wanted to share it with you all as the ask a mum section and what was the pain like post seems pretty scary.. and well i was 18 when i had charlotte.. and it wasnt that bad.. lol..

Really, that is good going. Thats the first birth i've watched thats not been a hypnobirth. Thanks for sharing it. You have given me a bit more confidence.

Aww, that's lovely!

I felt for you when they were taking ages to wrap her and you were flapping your hands like 'give her here!!'

I remember that desire to hold your baby when they're faffing about!

Thanks for sharing :D

Awww - I can't believe this is the second morning in a row that I've been in tears before the school run! :roll:

Well done Lisa and thanks for letting us see it :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sooo sweet, you shud start a birth video section!!!

Awww again!!!!!!

Ah that was so lovely I was in tears, dont help me being so broody at the mo though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg that was so lovely! made me cry. thankyou for sharing :D I think that will definately give alot of people more confidence, I know it has me! well done lisa :wink:
x

omg lis thats ace!
me and my mum have just watched it haha
u make it look so easy!!!
well done and thanks for sharing :D

wow such a great video
and you do make it look so easy :)
well done
manda xx

All i can say is aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

I coldnt hear on the video what she weighed though? Was she tiny after all?

Lovely to see it, thank you!
:cheer:

thanks so much for sharing that with us lis, its an amnazing video! well done.

kinda scary to know that'll be me in a few months time :shock: but exciting too, i cant wait even more now! bring on the pain, i can take it lol

thanks again x :hug:

Very dignified Lis, good job. Brings a lump to your throat!!!

lol.. thanks everyone at the scan 3 weeks before they predicted her weight at 8lb 2.. and she was 7lb 10 born we were all expecting her to be massive...

i forgot to say when im laying there with my legs on the midwifes shoulders.. her head is out for ages and i didnt get a pain to push again for agggeesss.. and the damn mws wouldnt give her to me even though i asked for her straight onto me.. hummff..

aww lovely...i had to stop myself from crying...grrr hormones!!!

Even though the memories came flooding back and i was like oh shoot i gotta do that again lol!!!!!

xxxx

Fantastic video lisa, thank you v much for sharing :) nearly had me in tears hehe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back