Video Camera/Pictures/NO WAY?

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Just curious..

Do you want your birth video'd, do you want anyone to take pics? or is it a total no go until after the yucky bit is past and your gorgeous LO is here? :)

I would really LOVE to have the courage for OH to video it, and get to watch it back and experience the miracle of my own birth without being in pain haha, but i don't think it's gonna happen..

xx

sorry gatecrashing :lol: :lol:

id love it to be video'd but im scared ill make 2 much noise screaming :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wouldnt mind daryl taking pictures but i hate seeing myself on video at the best of times so me at my most vunrable is a definate no go lol :D

we're not allowed to video the birth at our hospital. my OH is a photographer though, so no doubt there'll be lots of picture taking throughout!

:rotfl: i think if i was high enough i would let OH tape my moomoo 10cm dilated... but id be totaly mortified if anyone (exp me or OH) was to ever find it and watch it :lol: i really hope hes not too caught in the moment and takes plenty of pics throughout labour and the funny faces while im on the G&A (like the priceless pics my mum took during DDs birth) so we can look back and have a giggle and for memorys sake. i have a few of me in labour with DD three years ago :eek: (sorry about the size) but not as many as i would have liked... Here, these will make you giggle :wink: ...

Newborn-1yO175.jpg

Newborn-1yO145.jpg

Newborn-1yO143.jpg

Newborn-1yO140-2.jpg

:rotfl: what a little cutie!! -iv just noticed how alike my 4D scan looks to Elle when she was newborn :D

Video isn't allowed at the hospital here either during birth (I don't think still pictures are either) but I wouldn't have wanted it anyway. I still get flashbacks of it that bring tears to my eyes. It was pretty traumatising and I wouldn't want to see it. Besides, I needed my husband to have his full attention on me and not make sure he was getting a good shot.

Ive packed my camera for after the birth (pics of the baby and not me looking rough!) but i wouldnt want it videoed. Besides, my OH would be on the floor if he went down the bottom end!

Claire x

Video camera NO CHANCE - I would never let my OH tape the birth no matter how high on anything I am!

I'm all up for pictures though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back