side view*here is my birth video..13th/14th november 2002..

:cry: omg that was amazing!!! You did so well and you really made me laugh wiggling your fingers at the midwife getting impatient! How long did she take before she passed her to you!! :roll:

Well done. You're a star!!!! :hug:

Thank you so much for sharing your video. It has made me more confident about being able to cope - you were fantastic!
Thank you
:hug:

lou said:
:cry: omg that was amazing!!! You did so well and you really made me laugh wiggling your fingers at the midwife getting impatient! How long did she take before she passed her to you!! :roll:

i know.. and she was fine... she breathed straight away.. and she asked me like 5 mins b4 u want her straight on you.. i said yes definatly.. stupid mw.. i felt like shouting. give her to me...!! gggrrr

OMG Lisa how cool were you all the way through that!? :lol:

I'm so pleased you posted it...I feel so much better about the whole experience now. It's good to see a nice happy video rather than the horrific, dramatic, loud, screaming ones you see on satellite TV!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

wow i loved it Lisa!!! I think its amazing to document your babys birth and wish i had had the balls too, but i wouldnt want anyone seeing me in labour!

Love it!

Are you videoing this little ones birth

Its made me cry as well, its such an emotional moment seeing a baby born!

lisa&alex said:
lou said:

i know.. and she was fine... she breathed straight away.. and she asked me like 5 mins b4 u want her straight on you.. i said yes definatly.. stupid mw.. i felt like shouting. give her to me...!! gggrrr

:rotfl: I felt like shouting at the laptop screen when I was watching the video "just give her the baby"!! :rotfl:

lol
glad everyone liked it.. it was worrying me that you were all getting effected by the ask a mum thread.. how much does it hurt.. i wanted to post a positive video.. yes ok it does hurt.. but you do get breaks through the contractions.. and it doesnt last forever.. and lets be honest.. when your tiny baby comes at the end of it.. its pretty much worth going through

and yes.. we are filming the next one.. i jsut went to town and picked up a mirror so i can watch it crowning this time lol...just have to remind hubby to press record when its almost on its way out.. you never get that moment back again.. and forget it easily (the details rather than the moment) so i will definatly be filming :)

Wow that's fantastic! I think I'm going to try to film my next birth, I was pretty out of it when he was born (even though I had no pain relief) so it'd be nice to have it on film to watch again!

I really felt for you when they were faffing about wrapping her up & stuff, when Austin was born I was the first person to touch him, seconds after he came out and I can't imagine having to wait that long! It definitely reinforces how I feel about home births!

Thanks for sharing.

Aw I only just saw this... it's amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Oh my gosh you did so well congrats on baby charlotte!! :cheer:

I was in floods off tears bought back so many memories!!

Well done :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back