side view*here is my birth video..13th/14th november 2002..

i wanted to post it.. because the ask a mum section was saying omg.. the pain was so bad i wanted to be shot.. and in reality.. we all know its going to hurt.. yes course it does...but at the end of the day.. you have to go into it with an open mind.. the more contractions i have and the more painfull it gets the closer the baby is to being in my arms.. and the harder i push to get it out the quicker it will be over...

i think even for a 1st labor mine was pretty long.. 45hrs from when my waters broke to when she was born... and 18hrs from 1st contraction to the last.. that was 45hrs with no sleep.. none at all... i had pethadine, and gas and air.. and it was ok. my mum reminded me.. not once did i swear.. and not once did i even show a glimpse of saying.. get it out.. give me an epidural or c section...mind over matter girls.. i know you can do it lol xxx go int ehre thinking this is gonna be the worst pain of my life. and hopefully you will be suprised..xx

i'm blubbing like a big fat baby :D what a lovely birth you did so well :D

Thank You Lisa... That Was Amazing :cry: Really Took Me Through The Emotions. It Made Me Scared Stiff, Then Excited..and Then Teary At The End. It Was Beautiful! Its Really Good Of You To Share That With Us :hug: It Does Make Me Really Sad That Im Not Going To Be In My Home Enviroment In Wales Though Like You :( But Still, That Was a Great Video & You've Given Me a Lovely Homely,Warm Feeling Watching That :) xxx

Wow that was great.

You got me blubbing into my pasta :D

Loved your DH's face when he was sat in the chair and your mum (?) asked how he was and he just looked lost :lol:

pfft thats not my DH.. hes not that lucky lol...alex has been trying to find a program ont eh pcs to edit him out lol.. but cant get one..thanks neways

i'm dying to watch this but at work till later so I'm gonna have to wait until tonight...pftttt! :shakehead:

I was crying, soppy me. I was so moved to see her being born. Wonderful :)

And you were fantastic and like others said have given me confidence about the actual birth process.

Thank you so much for sharing :)

i have just cried for 14 mins watching that!
thanks so much for sharing such a personal video with us,
you make it look so easy i was wondering if i paid you would you give birth for me?!! :rotfl:

im def going to have ,ine videoed now ive seen that, wonderful, thanks!

That was amazing. :D

It was a bit scary to watch for me as I am getting really stressed out about the birth, but you made it look easy.

Thank you so much for sharing it. xxx

Thanks for sharing that. Will seriously consider filming this one. Have loads of blank bits during James' where I haven't a clue what went on, was too off my head on pethidine :lol:

wow Lisa that was amazing! thanks so much for posting it, it's taken away lots of my aprehension about the whole birth thing. :hug:

Im Going To Watch It Again :D Its Been On My Mind All Day Lol :) xxx

lol! ai ai carly! lol...all you have to do is ask nicely.. :wink:

:rotfl:

I Had a Dream About You This Morning! Honestly.. You Gave Birth To a Boy & Named Him Zowie. You Were Saying "I Had To Name Him Zowie So People Woulnt Get Confused and He's Not My Colouring. The Chances Of That Were 3000-1 But He's Brown Which Is a Bit Disapointing Because He Doesnt Match Charlotte But It'll Be Fine"...

Madness!! WTF :shock: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back