Sickness

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hi all any tips on sickness/nausea? I literally have it from time I wake to time I go to sleep. I have about 3 bouts of physical sickness. It's really getting me down. :-(

With my eldest i coulndt move for first five months without physically throwing up, i found mints and cooled boiled water helped, fingers crossed it passes soon xxx

I took my OH in and he demanded. People say a lot of good things about travel bands.

I know you wont feel like eating but I have found my sickness to be worse when i dont eat for a while so if you can try and keep snacking throughout the day, crackers, toast and ginger biscuits have been good for me, also drink plenty of fluids x

Travel bands help, I wear mine all the time. They don't make the sickness disappear, but do make it bearable.

I found drinking loads (and I mean loads, spent most of the time weeing it out) of water, eating small and often (whatever you can stomach) and keep cool. I have a fan in every room now so I can keep cool. think my sickness is subsiding now but these helped me!!
xxxxx

The travel bands helped a bit, I wore them constantly for 12 weeks. Ice helped too, and I ate grapes mainly! I feel for you it's horrible, I barely moved off the sofa and lost over a stone. Hope it passes soon x

Thank you everyone for you comments and suggestions. It's still getting me down but in another way, it's a reminder of what's going on.

I've not been physically sick but feel it almost constantly. I find forcing something down helps. Crackers I find hard cos they really dry so I try crisps or bit of toast. Also constant drinking.
Its hard to do but I force myself to take dog to park. 10mins of fresh air helps for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back