Where is the morning sickness?!!

bumpy1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Now I'm not bragging or anything, but I have not had any morning sickness at all. I'm having my first dating scan tomorrow and think I'm atleast 10 wks, so shouldn't I have had some nausea by now? I'm not wishing for it at all, I hate feeling sick! I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a sickness free first trimester?

:wave:

My SIL didn't find out she was preggers til she was 10 weeks, she had no sickness, no sore boobs, nothing.
My cousin, who was pregnant at the same time, also had no sickness at all either.

I envy you lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Apparently 25% of pregnant ladies have no nausea or sickness - sadly I'm not one of them :( but seems you are :)

I felt sick for about a week but was never sick. Im 8 weeks today.
Now its gone! I dont let myself get hungry otherwise i do feel ill.
Im praying it doesnt come back!!
Xx

enjoy it and hope scan goes well, i only had nausea on tri 1 but it caught up with me beginning on tri 2 x

I haven't been sick at all Hun, felt a little sick but not badly. Certainly hasn't stopped me eating. I fact I feel better when I've eaten! Enjoy it! X

Thanks everyone!
I don't feel like such an oddity now, just very lucky! I too feel sick if I get hungry, but I've always been a bit like that. Really looking forward to the scan tomorrow evening. I had to book a private one as I didn't want to wait until my nhs one on 7th Feb (just because I really want to know my dates). Only costing £60 so I think it's worth it for the piece of mind.
Good luck to you all. xx

Hi I've had no morning sickness with either of my pregnancies but with my ds I was sick after eating certain food but that was later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back