Show us your Pram

Yeah gathered we wont need it for a while so its not high on my priority list! Also you know you get the chest pads for the straps with the sola?? Do you know if you can buy them? Sorry for all the questions! x

You used to be able to. I remember seeing them on the website. You could ring mamas and papas or ask via their FB page? x

I'll give them a ring hun cos i cant see them on the website. Just think the straps look too uncomfortable without having the pads x

This is the one I use at the moment the Luna
e3ypavy8.jpg

I love it its huge!! Chloé still looks lost in it :)

We also have this stroller too

be8ady5u.jpg

I love the mamas and papas pushchairs - our friend had a luna and it was so nice to push and soo spacious!! x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350977271.100154.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350977282.623068.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350977297.157919.jpg

I'm so excited to be getting my iCandy Peach 2. Ordered it two weeks ago, will be delivered at the begining of December! Can't wait!

I think i've set my heart on the Phil and Ted's navigator, just need to find somewhere that keeps it in stock so we can go and give it a trial

This is my buggy...the Graco Evo :) xxx

Attachments

• 002 for pf.jpg
    002 for pf.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 28
Here's mine dunno what type but by Graco.

Car seat and carry cot
DSCF3081.jpg

Pram folded up (next to freezer so you can see how big it is!)
DSCF3080.jpg

This was my sister's pliko pramette from mamas and papas which she had brand new when she had my nephew a good 5 years ago now, also used it for a little with my niece then got a more girly pushchair so she gave it to me with a matching car seat etc as it's a travel system. It did her well so I thought it would be just as good for us! It's in good condition and pretty unisex which is also good as we are team yellow. I love it!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351032761088.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032761088.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351032898300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032898300.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 28
This was my sister's pliko pramette from mamas and papas which she had brand new when she had my nephew a good 5 years ago now, also used it for a little with my niece then got a more girly pushchair so she gave it to me with a matching car seat etc as it's a travel system. It did her well so I thought it would be just as good for us! It's in good condition and pretty unisex which is also good as we are team yellow. I love it!

You might want to check what the date of manufacture is on the car seat if it's stamped on, the manufacturers advice for that car seat (from Peg Perego who make the M and P stuff) is that you should not use the seat past five years of manufacture.

You might want to check what the date of manufacture is on the car seat if it's stamped on, the manufacturers advice for that car seat (from Peg Perego who make the M and P stuff) is that you should not use the seat past five years of manufacture.

Ah okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back